Chapter 21

August P.O.V.

Fuck! I screamed y'all getting head from this nigga in the club. Shoving his head down I made him sallow my whole dick. Choke on this dick you motherfucker! Thust in his mouth I finally reach my climax and let it all out in his mouth. Sallow it bitch! Do as I said he sallow my nut. Standing up he try to get comfortable beside. Nigga if you don't move from this seat in the next 5 seconds your ass going to be knock out cold. 

Stripper: *Stand up* Whatever. Look you going to pay me or I going to have to get my boss?

Rolling my eyes I reach into my wallet and grab a five dollar bill and toss it at him..

Stripper: Nigga! Are you broke or something?!

August: Hell no. I August motherfucking Alsina I rich. But that blowjob if you want to call it that wasn't the best. You luck I gave your ass a five dollar bill.

Stripper: Fuck you!

August: No thanks you

Getting up I walk out the club and got in my car and start driving home. Getting there I yell at Chris name but forgot I kick him out. Fuck I mumble. Walking upstairs I walk into the bathroom we use to share...laying down on the bed. I close my eyes and remember all the good times we had.  Damn I miss his ass. Getting up I ran downstairs and grab my car keys.

Running up the steps to Trey house I knock hard repeatdly on the door. After the seventeen knock Trey open the door and he look like shit.

Trey: What do you want?

August: Chris. I know he here so get him now.

Trey: He not here August. He left hours ago

August: Why? 

Trey: I told him everything August. About us cheating how I try to get him kill and making him have a miscarriage

August: Nigga you the one that cause him to have a miscarriage!

Trey: O shut the hell up August! You never want to have kids and at the time I thought I was doing you a favor but know I realize what I did and will forever regret it

Balling up my fist I punch him hard straight in the face causing him to fall. Walking into his house and slam him against the wall. 

August: Tell me where Chris went!

Trey: I don't know! He just left. He was piss at me he just packed his stuff and left! 

August: I swear to God Trey if you lying I going to kill you myself.

Dropping him on the floor I kick him in his face. Running out the house I jump in the car and dialed his number but it went straight to voicemail. FUCK! I screamed  while punching my steering wheel.  Looking at my middle finger I still have the our wedding ring on. I going to find you Chris.  

Please Vote

1. How was this chapter?

2. Where did Chris go?

3. Is August going to find him?