Chapter 7

August P.O.V.

Getting off the bed i walk toward the bathroom to take a shower before i head over to Chris. After getting out the shower i got dress, grab my keys and start driving to Chris house. Getting out my Car i up the front door in walk in the living room seeing trey laughing with Chris. Ignoring them i walk upstairs taking out my phone i text trey telling him to leave. 

After awhile i heard trey open the front door and leave. Walking downstairs i saw Chris sitting in the living room. Sitting down beside him i could feel him tense up. 

August: Trey told me that you pregnant..

Chris: Yeah. You happy right?

August: Yeah. 

Chris: OK. 

August:  Go fix something to eat

Chris: Alright. What you will you like

August: Anything you fix

Chris: Alright.

Chris P.O.V.

Getting up i walk in the kitchen opening up the deep freezer i took out a pizza and put it in the over walking back in the living room i saw that august was gone. Walking upstairs i saw that he wasnt there either walking back in the living room i lay down on the chair and turn to Basket Ball wives of L.A.

August P.O.V.

Leaving the house i start driving to the store to buy Chris something nice. Walking in the store i grab Chris favorite chips and chocolate. Walking to the cash register i pay for the chips and chocolate and walk back to my car. Driving back to house i got a text from Trey saying his miss me and want me inside of him again. 

Parking the car i got out walk in the house to kitchen to see Chris taking out a pizza. Walking toward him i kiss him on the forehead. Handing him the treats i brought him he kiss me back. I can see til that he see tense around me. To be honest i do feel kinda of bad but not that much..going back in the living room i text trey back.

Text Conservation 

August: You nasty..

Trey: I know you miss me...

August: True.

Trey: Why dont you leave him he can't make you feel how i do...

August: I have my reasons don't ask me that again. 

Trey: I was just asking august...are you coming over?

August: I think about it...

Trey: Come on..you can do anything you like to me tonight...

August: Last time you said that you start crying when i shove my fist up your ass.

Trey: Cause i wasn't..i promise i won't cry this time.

August: Whatever you say.

Trey: Are you coming then?

August: I be over there in an hour or 2.

Trey: Alright. :)

Finish texting trey i saw Chris looking over my shoulder from the corner of my eye

Chris P.O.V.

Walking in the living room i start walking toward august looking over his shoulder i saw that August was texting Trey...jumping up he turn around..

August: Why the hell you looking at my phone?!

Chris: I wasn't 

August: Bitch i just saw you looking over my damn shoulder!