Chapter 16

August P.O.V.

Driving to Trey house i couldn't stop thinking about what i read in Chris dairy app..Did he really still love me? Or is just to scared to leave me? All them question in my head i don't realize that i was sitting outside of Trey house. Getting out i knock on the door three time before he open it. 

Walking i notice that Trey was talking in a low voice before hanging up..and smiling at me. 

August: Who was you just talking to?

Trey: Um..Chris

August: No you wasnt i just left Chris and he was knock out sleep..now tell me who was you talking to?

Trey: None of your damn business! 

August: What the fuck you just said to me!

Trey: I said it none of you damn Business! 

Trey P.O.V.

Looking at August he slam against the wall...

August: Who the fuck you talking to?!

Trey: You!

Slamming on the floor he got on top of me punching me twice in the face and 3 times in the stomach..getting from over top of me. I heard him walk in the kitchen...holding my stomach i balanced myself before i walk in the kitchen. 

Walking in the kitchen i saw August drinking a beer. Looking at me he walk toward me..backing up he grab me around the waist squeeze my ass at the same time.  I try to pull him off only for his grip to get tighter.

Trey: Get off me august

August: Why? 

Trey: Cause i said so.

Breaking free of his grip i turn around to walk in the living room only for August to slap my ass really HARD. Ignoring i  walk in the living room only for him to follow me. 

Trey: leave me alone..go back home to Chris

August: Nigga i'm horny and Chris is asleep so you the next best choice

Trey: Go find a hooker or a prostitution person whatever you call them.

August: I did..

Trey: Then go to them.

August: I am

Trey: What?

August: You the the hooker *Laugh*

Ignoring the comment i walk in to my room slamming the door only for august to open it and close.

Trey: GET OUT MY HOUSE AUGUST! 

August: Stop fucking trey damn..

Trey: Get out!

August: Why are you acting like this for? 

Trey: I already told you. I'm tried of being your fuck buddy! When you dont give a shit about me! 

August: I do care trey it

Trey: BULLSHIT! Both of us know you don't give a shit about me and my feeling! You just saying this to get in my pants..well i'm not going fall for it! 

August: *Stuck teeth* Can you stop bitching it annoying

Trey: No..just leave me alone and go back to your husband..

August: Fine. Never come to the house

Trey: You can't stop me from hanging with my best friend

August: *Laugh* Yet you fucking your "best Friend" husband behind his back.

Watching him walk i throw my lamp at him that was on my nightstand

Walking toward he push me on the bed getting on the top..Get off i yell which he punch again. Taking off our pants and underwear he force himself in between my legs making scream out in the pain.  Stop August..please. I beg him only for him to ignore it and picking up his pace.

Chris P.O.V.

Waking up i felt a pain in my stomach. Getting out the bed i heard August walk in the room looking at me. 

August: Hey..you OK? 

Chris: Um..Yeah. 

August: You sure?

Chris: Yes. 

Getting up i walk in the bedroom turning on the water..feeling sick to my stomach i start throwing looking in the toilet  i saw nothing but Red.

Please Vote