Chapter 18

Chris P.O.V.

Opening my eyes I was blind by brights lights..covering my eyes with my hands I felt pain shot all though out my body. Sitting up I open my eyes looking around I realize that I was in a hospital room...again. Looking around I saw balloons,flowers, teddy bears and get well cards though out the room. Pushing myself back on the bed some more I heard the door open and saw August walk though..

August: You finally up?

Chris: Yeah..I guess...how long was I out for?

August: 3 weeks..

Chris: 3 Weeks?!

August: Yep....3 long weeks..

Chris: What happened?

August: *Roll eyes* I don't think you are in the best of shape to receive that news..just yet...

Chris: What you mean?

August: Nothing...Just nothing Christopher...

Chris: Christopher?

August: Yes that your name dumb-ass

Chris: Don't call me that

August: Dumb-Ass!Dumb-ass!Dumb-ass! 

Chris: I just wake up from a 3 week Como and this how you treat me?

August: Nigga I being really nice right now..Just wait until we get home you really going to catch it then..

Chris: What? August! Why are being so mean for?

August: I going to get the doctor and let her explain it to your retard ass..

Chris: You the one being retard...

August: What the fuck you just said?

Chris: Nothing...

August: I told you about your smart mouth...

Walking closer to me I shield my face from him...

August: Getting yourself dress..

Chris: Huh?

August: OMG..Chris...

Chris: What?

August: You just so freaking dumb...

Chris: No I'm not..

August: Yes you are...God..

Chris: I just wake up and I'm in the hospital

August: OK?

Chris: How the hell are you helping me when you standing there insulting me...

August: Cause you my fucking husband and I say and do anything I want to you...and you better get dress before I make you...

Chris: Fine..Can my pant and shirt?

August: Yeah..I have to go get them..I be right back..

Leaving the room I sat up in the bed some more...putting the IV out of my arms which hurt like hell I must add. After taking all he IV out of me August came back with my clothes..walking in the bathroom I change..I notice that pants actually fit me and are not tight anymore..walking out the bathroom I saw august sitting in the chair on his phone...

Chris: OK. I finish

August: You want a Grammy or something?

Chris: No..