Aftermath.

Lisa had just been saved by Michael, she was in shock, not expecting Michael to appear out of no where to rescue her. Though Michael's been jumping place to place hiding in the dark, he tells Lisa, Aaliyah and Whitney that the family is almost whole again.
The queen of Rap - Lisa
The princess of Rap - Natina Reed
The princess of R&B - Aaliyah
The King of Pop - Michael
The queen of pop/R&B - Whitney
The Prince of music - Prince
Now all that is needed is the other princess. Britney Spears.
Whitney rushes to hug Prince and suddenly, the ground starts to shake, a giant gashing hole in the ground.
"What is going on?" Whitney yells grabbing Michael's arm.
Creatures, hideous like the face of Freddy Kruegur crawl out of the hole, one grabs onto Whitney's leg, she sings a note and the creature goes flying with her powerful vocals.
Michael grabs Whitney and they all run to the bunker #2467. Forgetting Prince, they didn't realise that he was still out side.
Prince beats on the doors, fighting the creatures as they attack him. Finally one bites him and they take him to an unknown location.
Michael got mad and started to hit the wall and Tupac hits Michael blaming him. Tupac and Michael get into a fist fight, Selena broke them up.
"This isn't the time!" Selena said. "We've git to fix what we've caused." She explains.
Lisa brings up how they broke the biggest rule that bannishers are to never break. Freeing the men. One named John, the other Josh. They form new identidies and hide in plain sight. Daily, Weekly, Monthly. Aaliyah started to cry, saying she wishes Missy was with her. Lisa went to hug her.
While Lisa calmed Aaliyah down, T-boz and Chilli try to open the door but Whitney slams it shut.
"Are you two just... Stupid? Or asking for something bad?" Whitney said, angry.
They went on to talk about things they miss about living, how they miss their families, kids, careers and fans.

-----TO BE CONTINUED.----