Unleashing Hell.

Lisa calmed down and they found an abandonned village, they took over. Lisa chose a house small yet bold, she felt alone, so Aaliyah asked to be her room mate and Lisa said yes.
Though Aaliyah couldn't figure out why Lisa was so upset, she remembered how she felt when she was with her dad.
"You miss him... Don't you?" Aaliyah quietly asked.
"I just got him back, then my wonderful idea to drink got us seperated again." Lisa said as her eyes began to water up.
Aaliyah noticing Lisa's sadness. "How's Dame and Rashad and mom and dad?" Aaliyah asked.
"They're still devostated! Your mom always askin' Missy why you left... Dame is a mess, he misses you..." Lisa explained. "Your fans are so sad, they miss you! So so much. For never knowing someone, they sure do miss you a lot. Almost as if they loved you as if you were their sister." Lisa said.
Aaliyah sighs. "I miss them too... They were my everything... I did everything for them... And well I loved doing it." Aaliyah said.
A flying object flies by and lands on the road out side. "I smell... Banished souls."
"DUCK!" Aaliyah yelled.
They ran under the bed.
The stomping grows closer then flies off.
"What was that?" Lisa asked, not moving.
"That's a very bad evil spirit dragon, her mission is to eat anyone who enters the territory of the forbidden tree." Aaliyah explains.
Lisa gets up and they walk to Selena's house; which Selena painted blue. Tupac saw Aaliyah and Lisa, he decided to join them. They all decided that they should go to the forbidden tree and see what those people really did, though Tupac thinks it's a myth he wants to see for himself.
"Alright, it's settled. We leave now!" Selena said.
They headed off to the south, entering a dark forest, the sight of it was such a dark green and a gloomy texture in the air. Not noticing the abandonned shoes in underneath the sign which said "do not enter"
Lisa took a deep breath, walked right into the forest, Aaliyah and Selena followed. Tupac was afraid, he didn't feel comfortable. Before they could get too far in the forest they heard someone calling them.
"Hey! Hey guys!" Someone said.
"Who are you?" Tupac asked.
"Toni?" Lisa asked.
"The one and only, what happened, where am I?" Toni replied.
"You're dead and this is heaven, stick with us, you don't want to live behind the gates, so many rules, it makes no sense." Aaliyah said flipping her hair.
Toni agrees to stay with them, not caring she died. She knew everyone would be fine.
The five of them walk through out the forest and stumble upon a tree with a hole in it, theirs a seal, clear to see through and a man sitting there. He seems to be alone but the tree is so dark.
"HEY!" Lisa yelled.
The man looked up and grinned.
"Can you let me out, I was wrongly accused of something I didn't do." The man asked.
"Well how can we do it?" Selena asked.
They spent twelve hourse trying to break the seal. Nothing seemed to be working when Toni touched it and it burst open.
The man laughed. "Thank you!" He said. "MY BROTHERS WE'RE FREE!"
Three more men walk out of the tree's imprisonment and take off.
The five walk home and see smoke off in the North. They rush to see what it is.
They find the four men they released, destroying the city of Heaven. Burning everything to the ground and they tied Jesus up and were headed to the Mountain where God lives.