Selena Quintanilla Perez

March 31 1995, Selena had died, sadly she was frusterated at Yolanda. Yet she forgave her, she loved Yolanda, even through the pain.
Selena's dream that night.
Shot fired.
"Yoland-" Selena hits the floor.
"What did I do?" Yolanda freaked out.
Selena stands up, though she doesn't know she's no longer living, she tries to talk to Yolanda.
"What the hell was that?" Selena yelled. "Don't ignore me! Answer me!" Selena said, getting angry. "YOLANDA! Answer me! Did you just try to kill me?" Selena getting madder.
Yolanda takes off runinng. Selena quickly followed yelling at Yolanda. As they approach Chris, Selena tries to warn Chris about the gun Yolanda has.
"She has a gun Chris!" Selena yelled.
"Somethings wrong with Selena, she hasn't been out of her room all day. Is she upset?" Yolanda said, covering her tracks.
"No, maybe she's not feeling well. Let's go check up on her." Chris said.
"Guys, I'm right here!" Selena said.
They walk to Selena's room and Selena went numb. Watching Yolanda fake cry and seeing Chris' heart break as he hit the floor hugging her cold life-less body, tears falling off his face. He was beyond upset. He was so mad and hurt!
"CALL 911 WE GOT TO TRY TO SAVE HER!" Chris yelled. Holding her body close he kept crying. Yolanda did what he said, trying to throw everyone off her trail.
The police showed up and she was confirmed dead. Chris couldn't hold back the tears, he kept yelling and crying. A.B. and Suzette walked up, Chris had to tell them the bad news, as the three of them cried, she watched it all.
"If I could, I would beat the crap out of you!" Selena yelled at Yolanda. "You took my life! For what?" Selena said.
Yolanda walked up to A.B. hugged him and said how sorry she was and how guilty she felt. She hugged Suzette and Chris and ran to her room. She forgot the gun she left in Selena's room. She went to her room, though it was too late, the police bagged the gun and took it for evidence. So Yolanda ran to her room and locked the door. Selena was so mad at Yolanda, but she knew Karma would get her.
"I would tear your face up right now... But I love you too much to actually hurt you. Too bad you didn't feel the same." Selena said, she sat and started to cry.
"Yolanda! Police! Open the door with your hands in the air!" A police officer said. Selena waking up to see Yolanda get arrested for the murder of Selena.
Selena watched them interrogate Yolanda, they finally took her to court.
As the hours went by, Selena yelling at the jury to find her guilty.
They watched Yolanda cry and say she wasn't around Selena at the time of her death.
"I was showering when I heard a shot and got worried." She said. Chris looked up at her.
"I thought you didn't hear anything and got Chris to open the door only to find her life-less body on the floor." The detective said.
"I me-" Yolanda said.
"You mean you lied to me?" Chris started yelling. "You told me you didn't hear anything until you got me!" Chris started to cry. "You're a liar!"
"Mr. Perez, please sit down and be quiet, or we will have to remove you." The judge said.
"Yolanda shot my sister?" A.B. said.
"Mr. Quintanilla please be quiet too." The judge said.
"I won't answer anymore." Yolanda said.
Selena was sitting there, upset that Yolanda killed her. A few hours later the jury found Yolanda guilty, Chris cried.
Suzette walked up to Yolanda and hit her, police grabbing her and seperating them. Selena wished she could say goodbye. A light shinned in the sky, she walked to it and as she stepped through the waterfall she saw a face.
"Welcome Selena, we are sad you went that way, but you're safe now." Jesus said, welcoming Selena.
"Why did you take me?" Selena asked.
"Well, my dear, God had it set differently, someone else changed those plans." Jesus said.
They walked to Heaven and she settled down. A year after her death, she met Tupac and they had a connection. Though Selena never stopped loving Chris she fell in love with Tupac and they started dating, she always watched over Chris, Tupac understood.
She would tell Tupac stories about her journey, he'd enjoy it. They talked all the time, never getting tired of eachother. One day she looked upon Chris and saw he was changing, his depression is ending and he was going to rehab and doing better, though he never moved on he loved her so much.