Hells Angels

Lisa, T-Boz and Chilli talked for a long time, Lisa asked how Snow was after she left. They told her everything, the fights, Tron, Chase, Snow, how much they missed her and how much they love her.
"It's time to go. They're coming." Whitney said.
"Alright. We gotta go." Lisa said.
They set out as another group, from hell, murders and all the bad things that are kept out of Heaven.
"Be quiet so they don't hear us!" Aaliyah whispered. "They shouldn't be here."
The leader of the group hears Aaliyah and they surround the Heavenly Angels. Capturing them and locking them all up. They kept Whitney, Aaliyah and Lisa as their prized catches. Lisa didn't like being held hostage.
"Yo next one that comes in to feed us I'm kicking them and beating them, you guys escape and free T-Boz and Chilli and as many others as you can and run! The rest of us will join you as soon as we can!" Lisa whispered.
"We can't do that! Lisa we all leave or no-" Whitney said being cut off.
"Does it look like I asked for back-talk?" Lisa said grumpily.
The door opens and Lisa lunges toward the guy and starts beating him.
"GO!" Lisa yelled being hit in the cheek.
Lisa starts to kick his butt, she goes crazy beating on him as Whitney and Aaliyah free 9 people and run. Guards come in and tase Lisa and locks her in handcuffs.
"I hope they'll be back." Lisa thought to herself.