The Forest

Whitney and Aaliyah saving 9 people but not all 17.
"When do we go back?" T-Boz asked.
"Soon, we've got to be ready to take on those devils." Aaliyah said.
"Well what's Lisa gonna do? You made sure to forget her! Huh?" Chilli said with an anger in her voice.
"No, this was Lisa's idea. She attacked the guard and we ran to free as many people as we could before the other guards came." Whitney explained.
They walk for 2 days, finding weapons and amunition to take their friends back.
"They're coming." Whitney said.
"Let's do this." Chilli yelled.
"For Lisa and the others!" Aaliyah yelled.
The 5 Hells Angels hearing them slowly seperate being taken down, beaten and tied up. They try to contact help hut end up failing and giving up.
"Where are they keeping our family?" Whitney asked.
The guy chuckles. "As if I'd tell any of you." He says. "They're going to be sacrificed to bring Lucifer up here." He says.
Aaliyah gets mad and kicks him out of his seat and walks out.
"Dang... It me or is she more badass up here?" Chilli whispered to T-Boz.
A crashing sound in the near distant captures their attention.
"What was that?" Whitney shouts.
"The beginning." Guy #2 says.
Whitney gathers everyone up and rushes to save Lisa and the rest of the group. They battle their way through the forest of lost souls.
"Keep going!" Whitney yelled to Aaliyah and T-Boz.
As Aaliyah and T-Boz get to the ritual stadium.
"Let our family go!" Aaliyah yells.
"Damn.. Chilli's right.. She's more badass up here." T-Boz thought to herself. "Yeah, c'mon hand them over!" T-Boz yelled.
They fire their guns at the leader, he shows Lisa to them.
"Guys, run! They'r-" Lisa yelled being dropped 12 feet scaring the crap out of her. "This is the end. Save yourselfs!!" Lisa said.
"Family never gets left behind! You're family to me and T-Boz!" Aaliyah yelled.
Aaliyah runs up and kicks some evil butt, as T-Boz and Aaliyah take down Hells Angels they take on the final one, the leader.
"Touch me and I drop Lisa." He says.