A shocking day.

Lisa and Jesus got to the top of the mountain.
Someone screams far in the distance.
"Should we check that scream out?" Lisa asked worried.
"No, some forbidden person probably saw the dragon." Jesus said. "Wait here while I go see what God wants."
Jesus walked in the room, shutting the door. Leaving Lisa alone, she felt scared and alone, as if she didn't belong there.
"Man T is going to be pissed at me... I miss her though. I know she'll never stop loving me." Lisa said staring out the window at the sky.
"Lisa come on in." God said. "Now, you weren't supposed to go that way. Though, it's too late to change anything." Lisa put her head down and cried a little. God notices that she's very upset. "I can tell you that Tionne and Rozonda will be fine, they're tough girls, they'll pull through. Now that you're here, your father would love to see you. He'll be at the park on Greeks Avenue by this time. He repeats the same schedule daily." Lisa looks up and smiles. "Yes, go to him Lisa."
Lisa races down the mountain and runs into Aaliyah, they both fall on their butts.
"Hey! That didn't hurt, usually my butts soar then it hits the ground." Lisa said.
"Well, of course it won't hurt. We're living on a cloud! Nothing hurts us up here!" Aaliyah cheerfully said.
"Where's the park on Greeks Avenue, that's where God said my dad is!" Lisa said impatiently.
As they walk to Greeks Anevue, Aaliyah points out all the cool, fun places to see. Lisa not paying any attention, walking faster and faster.
"Woah cowgirl!" A voice said. "Where are you headed to so fast." He repeated.
"No! Bad Billy! Lisa doesn't want you to hit on her, that is very disgusting to do!" Aaliyah slaps Billy and he leaves. "He has 8 different girls, he needs a lesson."
They begin to walk and stumble across Greeks Avenue.
"Lisa?" A familiar voice says. "Is that you?" Lisa turns around.
"Dad!" Lisa runs to Ronald and begins to cry and hugs him. "I've missed you so much."
"I've missed you too." Ronald says.
"Okay, well I'll see you in a few hours?" Aaliyah says and walks away.
"Wait, don't go!" Lisa says, "meet my dad."
The three of them sit and talk for hours, Ronald is told everything about TLC and how much Lisa loves them, even through their fights. Lisa goes on to talk about André and how he mistreated her. Ronald gets up.
"When can I kick his butt for abusing my baby girl?" Ronald says angry.
"Dad no, it's all over, I left him." Lisa said.
She goes on to talk about how she helped Reigndrop start a music career. Ronald smiles and sits back down.
"It's getting late." Ronald yawns. "We should be headed in, the ruled state we can't be out after dark." He explains.
"Awe, already?" Lisa says. "Alright, goodnight dad, I love you." She kisses him on the cheek.
Lisa and Aaliyah walk into Selena's house and find Selena and Tupac eating dinner. Lisa looks around and see's a wine bottle, she opens it and gets some.
"Lisa, No!" Tupac says! "It's not a party or a speci- wait, you're here, that's special enough for me! Get me some!" Tupac says.
"Wait! We should ask Jesus if it's allowed, you know how picky he is." Selena says, walking to the phone. She dials Jesus' number and asks him. While everyone else is getting drunk. "He said it's allowed! As long as we keep it down and stay inside."
A loud roaring sound flies over the house, scaring Lisa.
"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Lisa yelled, ducking under the table.
"That's the guardian dragon, the only one. The other dragon is the one to fear." Aaliyah explained. "Come dance with me Lisa and Selena!" Tupac washes the dishes while the girls have a dance party. "Let's take it outside!" Aaliyah rushes outside dancing, Lisa, Tupac and Selena follow.
Making a lot of noise, they awaken everyone. Someone called Jesus and said to Jesus that they were planning to go into the forest without permission.
Jesus walks up with 2 guardians and the guardian dragon.
"Aaliyah Dana Haughton, Lisa Nicole Lopes, Selena Quintanilla-Perez and Tupac Amaru Shakur, what is this? You were given a priveledge and you've broken not only one but 4 rules. Drinking was okay, I said that was fine, dancing in the street at night was a big broken rule, the loud music is the 2nd broken rule. The third is the fact, you're all waking everyone up which rules state not to do! The fourth rule is, never, ever plan to go into the forbidden forests alone. Luckily your neighbor heard you. Guards, pick them up." Jesus says
"No! You can't do this! Let it slide please! I just got my daughter back." Ronald begs Jesus to let it slide.
Tupac and Selena run inside locking the door. Leaving Aaliyah and Lisa outside alone.
"Sorry Ronald, they broke the rules, they have to pay." Jesus explained.
God storms up.
"Guards throw them out, they have disrespected the rules! We can't have that." God says.
Lisa grabs her dads arm and hugs him. The guards pull her away, Lisa keeps breaking free to hug him.
The guardian dragon grabs Lisa and walks to the gates. Then it takes the roof off Selena's house and grabs Selena and Tupac.
"Lisa!" Ronald starts crying, for his baby girl. "Please no! Don't take her!" Ronald falls to his knee's
"Dad!" Lisa yelled reaching for him. The tears were flying down her cheeks. "Dad! Don't let them do this!" She was crying.
Jesus looked down. "You shouldn't have broken the forbidden rules. Now you must leave heaven!"
Ronald continues to cry and walks away.
Lisa was crying, "dad don't leave me."
The guards threw Aaliyah Tupac Selena and Lisa out, slamming the gates behind them.
Lisa sat and started to cry. "I just got him back." She layed down and continued to cry.