I brought him to my horse, carefully handing him to Jaime so I could mount on. He passed him back to me before getting onto his horse with Tony. We rode quickly to the direction we were headed, reaching the castle.

The guards there lifted Quinn onto the shields, a warriors honour. I watched them carry him in, knowing I wasn't going to go inside with them. I was going to go home, rest for a few days, then start my search. I was going to find my Orbis again.

187 years later
He was close. I knew it. I may not have my necklace this time to find him, but a feeling, a knowing, filled my chest.

Jaime and Tony were still with me, Orbi living for as long as they wished until they decided to move on. They wanted to see their friend again, and didn't want to leave me alone. I appreciated their help. I wouldn't have been able to go this long without them.

We'd been everywhere, all 6 realms, every town we could find, and after 187 years tomorrow, I would find him again. We would be reunited, and I wasn't going to let him go again.

"Guys, he's close," I said, startling the two. I hadn't spoken in almost three hours, and they hadn't in two. It was extremely quiet around, and I had a rather loud voice when I wanted to.

"How can you tell?" Tony asked and I frowned. "I don't know, I just know. It's like, a familiar presence pressing on me, pulling me closer. Does that make sense?" I asked and Jaime nodded. "That's how I feel when Tony is out for work and he comes home," he said and Tony flushed, smiling at his husband.

The heat built up in my chest the further west we headed. I heard a yell about 20 minutes later, and I frowned. "Someone is in trouble," I said absentmindedly. "We're going to help, correct? We can't leave whoever it is alone," Jaime said concerned and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No, Jay-me, we're going to just walk right past them and leave them to their own devices," I said sarcastically and he made a face at me. "One, it's Hi-me, not Jay-me, and two, shut your smartass up and let's go," he said and I laughed, the giddiness coming from nowhere.

I urged my horse to run towards the loud yell, where there was a loud ruckus going on. "Get the fuck away from me you dickwad!" a male's voice yelled before suddenly cutting off in another strangled gasp. That voice, why was it familiar? I've never been around here before.

I urged my horse even faster, needing to get to that voice, that boy. I burst into a clearing, seeing six guys surrounding a black haired boy tied up against a tree. My necklace, which hasn't done anything since Quinn died all those years ago, jumped on my chest.

"That's him," I whispered to myself. "Get away from him!" I yelled, pulling my sword out of its scabbard before hopping off the horse. The six turned around as the black haired boy looked up tiredly, striking blue eyes widening. He looked so much like Quinn, yet at the same time didn't.

"Well well well, and who's this," the leader - I assumed - said and walked closer to me. I stood straight as Jaime and Tony dismounted behind me, their royal guard uniforms flashing in the Sun.

"My name is Victor Fuentes, Orbis of Quinn Bostwick, Prince of the fifth realm. And you six are a bunch of stercores who like to beat defenceless people. And now, how would you like to have the tables turned by fighting me," I said proudly yet angrily.

All six laughed, slightly nervously, as the leader just appraised me. He pulled a small dagger from his side and moved closer. I smirked and put my sword away, pulling my longer and a bit more flashy dagger out, twirling it confidently between my fingers.

Jaime and Tony stayed back, knowing what I was doing. I was kind of showing off in front of the new boy, even though I probably didn't need to do it. The leader kept circling me slowly, and I didn't bother turning when he went behind me. No need to, he had no idea how to keep quiet in leaves.