Contract Killer - BBS

A/N: hallo! Tis me again ^_^ writing yet another BBS fic lmao. This one tho I don't think will have any real romance, tho there'll be, you know, couples. Anyway, hope yall enjoy!

~Banana

Delirious glanced around. He'd gotten the notification an hour ago that there was a new job in his drop box, one he set up and put out under a false name and address out of state. His fiancé, leader of the gang BBS, had just told him to go get it, as they didn't have a heist set up for this week.

Delirious always made sure to come to his box in the early early hours of the morning, an hour before most people were up for work, but around the time the crazy joggers were up. Made his presence a little less suspicious but made it less likely someone would see him.

He quickly opened the mailbox, grabbing the thick envelope and sticking it in his pocket, closing the door and walking away. The whole thing only took a couple seconds and no one would have seen it.

Heading down the road to where he'd parked his car two blocks away, he wondered about the envelope. It was quite different from the usual ones he got, as the usual ones were often in manilla envelopes.

This one was a regular, letter envelope, creased and taped messily shut. His fingertips traced the corners, not wanting to take it out until he reached his car.

A quick 15 minute walk later, he got into his small, blue car. Ringing Vanoss on his phone, he finally pulled the envelope out.

"Did you get it?" Vanoss answered and Delirious nodded, looking curiously at the package in his hands. "It doesn't look like a normal job," Delirious mused, holding up the creased envelope.

Vanoss frowned. "Are you sure there isn't a tracker in it?" He asked and Delirious rolled his eyes. "I'm sure. It feels like change," he replied, grabbing the end and tearing it open.

Out fell several one dollar bills and a few dimes and nickels. Delirious raised an eyebrow curiously, catching Vanoss' eye. Pulling the letter out, he started reading out loud.

Hi mister dilirus
My name is Jenna and I herd you take care of bad pepol?
My sister Samantha's boyfrend keeps hurting her, and I really dont like seeing her come home with bruses.
Can you take him far away?
I saved my allowence for 3 Mondays, there's $26.42 there. I hope you can help her

Below the messy child scrawl was an address. Delirious was shocked, and by the widening of Vanoss' eyes, his fiancé was too. Delirious pulled a picture from the envelope, seeing a teenage couple.

The girl wasn't smiling, but the boy had a cocky grin on his face, arm wrapped tightly around the girls shoulders.

"You're not going to take this job, right? We don't kill minors," Vanoss warned and Delirious rolled his eyes. "We don't kill teenagers, no. But I'm going to scare this kid. If I can scare him straight, his future wife and children might be safe," Delirious said, voice cold. He did not appreciate child abusers.

Vanoss hesitated before sighing. "Okay, I understand. Just come home soon, okay?" He said and Delirious nodded, giving him a small smile.

"Don't worry, Evan. I'll be home in time for breakfast," he said softly and Vanoss just smiled before looking behind him.

"I gotta go, Moo and Terroriser are calling me about the witness, call me once the job is done. Love you," he said quickly and Delirious blew him a kiss before hanging up.

Looking at the picture again, he gathered the cash and change and slid it back into the envelope. He would drop this off at the girls home, he didn't want any money for this job.