Are You Asking Me Out?

You sat there in the library starting your 'homework.' Which really means that you're on your phone scrolling through tumblr. Your friends around you were doing the same. Amongst them was y/c staring contently at you. You clearly knew this, he has been doing this since you guys first met. It was sort of a game to see how long it would take to creep you out.

"Y/c will you stop." You couldn't stop the smile forming your lips.

He laughs softly to himself, and disconnects his eyes from your face. You always felt so shy under his eyes, your cheeks were always red. Soon the table grew quiet, and some of your friends did there homework. A few conversations started splurging around. Which would seem usual, except for the fact that y/c kept staring at you more so. You kept looking up and furrowing your brows at him. He quickly would look down at the table as if he hadn't been caught. You would say something, but your mouth wouldn't open.

Soon it was time to go home. "Bye guys." You say as you take your school stuff, and head towards the door. Some of your friends responded with goodbye.

"Wait. Let me walk you out." Y/c says.

"Alright..." It seemed unusual for you because he never did that for you.

As you guys walked, he stopped right at the door. He started threading his fingers in his hair, and moving his heels up and down.

"What's wrong?" You ask curiously.

" Nothing...So um... You know the movie, (your choice of movie). It comes out this Friday."

"Oh yeah, I heard." You reply. You still couldn't see the connection he was getting to. "Are you asking me out?" You tease him with a smile and you push his shoulder.

"No!" He says loudly. Your heart breaks a little at his rejection." I mean..." He trails as if he is still trying to figure out what to say exactly. "Hangout.. Yeah."

You're still entirely confused, but you were compelled to say the next words." Yeah sure, why not."

A small smile spreads across both your faces.