Trust Me

You were walking home with a chatter box next to you. Y/c kept talking about a matter that you weren't paying attention about what's so ever, something else was in your thoughts.

To keep him talking you did the occasional humming noise.

The thing encasing your thoughts was the chatter box himself.

Your best friends was your new crush. It's been a whole month since you came upon this revaluation of it. And now you couldn't hold it in anymore. You told eachother everything, but this one thing you for sure couldn't tell him.
Things would get awkward, and quickly.

"Y/n!" You heard y/c scream at you.

"What!" You yell back.

By this point you've stopped walking, only a couple blocks away from your house.

"I said your name 10 times, are you okay?"
Have you listened anything I said in the past 10 minutes?"

"Not really." You say honestly, while biting your lip.

"And the best friend award goes to." You see his frustration, but smiling all the same.
Those were one of things about him that you loved, he could never be truly mad at you, and if so, never to long.

"I'm sorry, there's just been something on my mind." You answer honestly.

"What's wrong (nickname)?" Concern laced his smile as it fell slightly.

"Nothing important."

"Well it's surely important if your thinking about it while I'm telling you such an amazing story." He half jokes. He walks closer to you and rubs your arm soothingly. "What's wrong?" He asks again, instead this time he drops his smile completely.

You don't answer, instead you look down at the concrete.

Y/c sighs heavily, bringing his finger your chin." We tell each other everything. Why is this different?" Hurt and anger rises within him.

You back away, not standing the closeness he's presenting." Because everything would change."

"You really don't trust me."

"It's not like that y/c. I swear."

He shakes his head and starts walking away.
"Wait!" You grab his arm." Aren't you coming to my house."

"I have things that came up suddenly, I would tell you, but you might zone out again." He shrugs your arm off him.

"Are you seriously butt hurt that I won't tell you."

"We tell each other everything. What makes you think I'd judge, I thought I've earned your trust."

It took awhile to trust anyone, you didn't trust easily and that's why y/c was frustrated. When you first became friends, you didn't reveal anything that you felt that would make you look bad, fearing people may judge you. But y/c was different then the rest.

He starts walking again when he doesn't receive an answer.

Without thinking you utter the next words rushed." I like you."

That stops him and makes him walk back to you in a heartbeat." What?"

Instead of repeating it, you move towards him cautiously. You put your hands on his cheeks seeing if he'd flinch away. He doesn't.

You go on your tip toes hesitantly and you kiss him lightly as your lips mold together.

No response at first, then he wraps his hands to your shoulder and slowly pulls you away.
Rejection sets in and all you want to do is run away.

He looks at you, an emotion you can't decipher goes to his eyes. His eyes turn to unidentified to love. He leans into you, his lips brushing yours.

This surely wasn't rejection and you could barely breathe.

As your lips touch his, he kisses you fully and heartily. He moves his lips as he tugs your upper one letting a moan past through your mouth. His tongue encases yours as they lightly tango in your mouth.

His hands were on your cheeks softly pulling you closer into the kiss, then suddenly his hands traveled down to your waist hesitant at first before going to your butt pockets and squeezing lightly.

Your hands were in his hair scratching his scalp and neck.

Things were getting heated and fast, slowly you pulled away, only for him to pull you again to kiss you one last time, his lips trailed to your neck lightly biting you.

As he finally pulls back you both breathe heavily. Both lips swollen.

"I guess you like me too." You breathe with a smile on your face.

"Correct."

"Are you still busy."

"Yes."

Your face falls.

"Like in your house. On your couch or bedroom I prefer." He gives a bright smile.

A smile encased you entirely.