A Long Bus Ride

Warning: Might be triggering with anxiety attacks. Not very severe, but just telling you guys so you feel all good when reading. :)

————————————————
It was a long day. The longest of days. This was also the worst day. Why you may ask yourself. Well, the roads around the city were closed, so your bus driver has to drive around them and is trying to figure out how to reroute every bus stop. Secondly it was raining outside. Heavy rain, which made outside dark and dank out. You were a chicken in the darkness that surrounded you.

It didn't help that the next row over some students who were trying not to pass the time since the bus driver was looking at his google maps, were telling really creepy ghost stories about the school.

You were a major chicken. The biggest you could say. You couldn't even finish the movie Child's Play.

Lightening struck.

Everyone looked out the window. You then heard thunder booming throw the sky.
You felt someone sit next to you abruptly, you turned and saw y/c with a bright smile." Wow doesn't that looks cool." He points out the window.

Y/c. One of your closes greatest friends of all time. The bad thing about this is, you stated developing feelings for him about a month ago and you were trying your best to ignore them. But it didn't work. He and you would throw banter at each other which only made you look like an old married couple in all of your other friends eyes.

"How could that be cool. Someone could have been hit by lightning."

"Your just being paranoid."

"For good reason-"

Before you can finishes, thunder bellows through the creeks of the bus. Rain poured through life.

Your vision blurred. Sweaty palms. Oh no.
Not an anxiety attack. By now you should be home taking your medication. You unlocked your eyes from the window and looked ahead at the small dim lit row ahead of you. The light was reflecting from the street lights. You breathed in and out fast and hard, as your hands start to shake erratically.

"Y/n?" Y/c asks you." Are you okay?"

You try to give him a reassuring smile, but failed when your cheeks started to tremble. Without another word he wraps his right arm around you, squeezing you to him.

"Is it bad?" He whispers.

You shrug, not able to use words. He knew little bit of your anxiety attacks, but you didn't like talking about it because you felt vulnerable.

"How bad is it?"

"Bad." You mutter.

"I'm sorry for teasing you like that about being paranoid." He says. He gives you a kiss on your forehead.

You don't say anything, but continue to shake and look ahead.

He forces your head on his shoulder as he puts his on top of yours. He wraps his other arm around you, engulfing you in a hug.

After awhile, his touches relax you, and you stopped shaking. You relaxed from his snuggling.

10 minutes later, your bus driver finally was starting to drive.

Y/c never let you go, and he occasionally gave you small pecks to the forehead.

You and y/c were one of the last few people on the bus. You looked ahead out of the widow, it was your stop. You gently raised your head. Once you did, your eyes connected with y/c.

"Thank you." You say to him.

He doesn't answer you. Instead he lightly pecks your lips. Once he pulls away he gives you a small smile.

You held in your breath the whole time climbing off the bus. After the bus was long gone you bellowed a scream.

You just got your first kiss from y/c! And you couldn't believe it.