Seven Minutes in Actual Heaven

You were a nervous wreck. Complete. It's the big party of the year. School just started last week. And it's a Friday. The first Friday of the school year. Everyone. I mean everyone was invited to Josh's party. Josh was a popular guy. You kinda knew him. More or less, then acquaintances.

Anyway, he handed you a flyer to his house, and to everyone else in the classroom. It was rumored that he invited the whole Junior class. Which was true because even your friends were invited. And your friends weren't that popular and you weren't either. And you were fine with that.

Which also meant that your crush, y/c was going to be there. You've liked him since freshmen year. You guys developed a friendship last year, and you were excited to see him outside of school.

You looked at y/f mirror, making sure that your hair was perfect.

You were currently in her house, getting ready. You told your mom that, you guys were having a "sleepover."

But of course you weren't. And her parents were out of town. Y/f and your other friends were getting ready for there time of there life. You were wearing denim shorts, with white high tops. And a white and burgundy top.
"Ready!" You turn to y/f.

________________

You guys are there, heading towards the big beach house. So many people were all ready there. And you hoped that one of them was y/c.

________________

You feel a tap on your shoulder while you were dancing. You turn and see y/c.

" Hey!" You squeal over the music and hug him.

"Hey." He wraps his arms on your waist. "I'm so glad you came."

You pull away, but his arms are still encircled around you." Me too."

The rest of the night you were with y/c. Laughing and having a good old time.

After a while, there was about a couple of people standing in front of a closet.

"I wonder what there doing." You ask him.

"Let's find out." He says with a smirk. He grabs your hand and pulls you to the crowd.

"Everyone!" Shouts this girl named Christine."We are playing seven minutes in heaven. So anyone that wants to play, put your name in this hat."

"I dare you." Y/f joins the group.

"No." You squeal.

"Chicken." Y/c says to you jokingly.

"Really." You punched his arm.

"Come on y/n." Y/f urged you." I'm doing it." She put her name on a piece a paper and tosses it in the girl hat.

"Why not." You say. It's not like you were going to get chosen. There were at least 15 other pieces of paper. You wrote your name and tossed it as well.

"I didn't know you'd actually would do it." Y/c say with a weird tone.

"Well I did." You announce.

"Then I should too." He says. He writes his name and tosses his name in the pile of boys.
Now you were jealous, what if he got chosen and another girl.

Totally not fair.

After a couple of rounds, your name was chosen. You were beyond scared.

"There you go." Christine says to you and tosses a blind fold towards you. With trembling fingers you put it around your head. You walk in the closest clumsily and wait for the victim of a boy.

You smelt your breath and you were lucky that your mouth didn't smell like horse shit.
The door opened and you hear a bit of laughter and light shining through your blind flood. Then you felt a figure come through the door. The door shut and locked.

Before you can comprehend what was going on, you felt lips on you. Soft lips.
They were massaging yours and you wrapped your arms around them. They smelled like y/c. No! It couldn't be, you just were wishing it was him. You tug on his lower lip and he mumbles. " Shit-" with a growl.

It was y/c. Which made you more nervous then you were before. You pulled back and took off your blind fold." Y/c." You whisper.

"Surprise." He says cheerily.

"I can't see you." It was pitch dark.

"Me neither." He laughs.

You couldn't believe you kissed y/c.

"How do I know this is really you?" You ask.
He brings your hand and puts it on his cheek, his scar was on his cheek that you couldn't really see, but could feel if you touched it." It's me alright."

"Good." And then your boost a confidence came in and you crashed your lips with his, pushing him against the door. You battle with dominance for a while, he pulls back first, trying to catch his breath.

"Do you like me?" He asks.

"Do you?" You challenge.

He doesn't answer, he instead kisses you more sweetly and passion this time, savoring the moment with his slowness. He caresses your cheek softly earning himself a moan and he moans right back.

He pulls back leaning his forehead against yours." Does that answer you question?" He says with a smile.

You laugh." I don't know, I think I need more reassurance."

"Oh really." He laughs, and kisses you again smiling in the kiss.