A New School Year

Sophomore year. It finally came. You was walking into the school for the first time since a couple months ago. And since then you still had a major crush on y/c. Last year you guys talked, but after while you realized you had a crush on him and it was hard to talk to him, and other things changed. You hoped that at least you had one class with him. He was gorgeous to you.

You got your schedule for this year, you first period was English. You walked in and sat in the third table. Your teacher was currently writing something in huge letters.

Once you sit down. This will be your permanent seat for the semester till I say otherwise. Says on the board.

You sat down, expecting know one would sit with you.

You were right no one did. Except this extremely shy girl. It was getting to the minute bell.

The minute bell rings and there came rushing in y/c.

You look at him with a smile. Yes! You cheered to yourself. You have a class with him. You haven't had a full conversation with him since, since freaky January. Since his stupid schedule change. But he probably won't even sit with you. There were only 3 seats left. The cool popular table. 3 silent shy boy at another table, who you have never seen before. Then your table with the girl that was completely shy.
He looks around the room, and spots you table. He smiles silently and heads towards your table. Your eyes connect for a second.

"Oh shit." You whisper to yourself, so no one can hear you except you and possibly the silent girl.

Right when sits down the bell rings.

Permeant seat. Damn.

"Hey y/c." You say.

"Hey! Miss me." He jokes.

"If that keeps you happy, then yes."

The teacher started speaking, and everyone went quiet.

After 1st period was over, everyone was heading out the door at once." What's your next period?" You ask him.

"P.E. Mrs.( teachers name)." He says.

"Me too." Wow you have two classes with him. You were so happy.

While you were walking to the next class, you guys were having an amazing discussion what you did this summer. You haven't talked to him like this since ages ago. You missed this.
In P.E., he starts walking a bit faster, so you think he wants to leave you for other friends so you walk a different pathway. You were sad, but thankful you had a full conversation. You spot one of your friends and sit down.
"Hey." Y/f says."

"Hey, y/f! How was your summer."

"Fine-"

"Hey! Where'd you go." Y/c sits next to you with a small smile.

"Oh- I-" you have no idea what to say. So you change the subject." Do you know my friend, y/f."

"Hey." He says to your friend. He looks at you."Mind if I sit here?"

"No. Of course not." You say while blushing.
Soon after a while his friends came, and slowly he was getting out of your conversation to his own. The whole P.E. period was fun because it ended being a big group discussion. Since it was the first day of school, you didn't do anything in P.E really.

Your next period wasn't with him. Which saddened you.

--

It was your 4th period. Which was Math. You hated math with passion. You had the same math teacher you had last year, which wasn't so bad since you liked him. And look at the bright side. Y/c was here. But he was talking to some girl, that you knew liked him last year. They looked happy.