"She's Just a Bitch"

—————————————–
You were walking hand in hand with y/c. It's been 2 weeks since you started dating officially, and you were happy beyond belief.

"How did you think of that literature assignment." He says.

"Bullshit." You simply say.

You both laugh at your one word answer. You still were in the awkward stages of your relationship. This hand holding gig, was the second time in these two weeks. And the kissing, well you've only kissed like 4 times out of the 2 weeks. You wanted to be more comfortable around everything, but everything was so new between you two.

Once you reached your destination of a bench, you both sat down. He smiles down at your intertwined hands, brushing his thumb over your knuckles.

"So, my parents are going to be out of town for the weekend." You blurt out.

He looks at you with wild eyes of bewilderment." Oh, really." He says with a cheeky smile. You nod. This was it. The big step to your relationship of crossing the awkward stages. He starts." Well maybe I could stop by and-"

"Oh hey y/c!" You hear a squeal up in front of you. You unlock your eyes from y/c and look at the blonde head coming your way.

It was his ex... Jennifer.

He waves at her with an uncomfortable smile.
She smiles back, once more. One glance to you, she glares at you and whips her hair back and goes back to her group of friends.

"Don't mind Jennifer, she's just bitch that's all." He reassures you.

You just shrug and give him a small smile.
"So maybe you could come over this weekend." You say trying to get back on topic.

"Of course." He says. His cheeks brightening.

"I know she's such a whore." You hear Jennifer snicker to her friends across the park. She looks at you with a giggle erupting. You look at her." What you looking at?" She yells at you since she's far from where your sitting at.

"Nothing." You say shyly. You absolutely hate confrontation, and you weren't looking to start at it now.

The girls talking to her giggle at you. And you try to pay attention to what y/c was saying about sneaking out.

Suddenly y/c grabs your face and kisses you on the mouth. He forcefully opens your mouth making his tongue graze yours. You moan into the kiss, you grasp onto his shoulders to steady yourself. Y/c pulls you onto his lap, while biting your upper lip. Pulling your lip with a plop.

"What the hell." You hear from behind you.

But you just continue with a smile pressed against his lips.

You pull away with heaving breaths fanning your face." What was that for?" You ask.

"Maybe a little preview for this weekend." He says with a smirk.

"Maybe we should start the weekend today." You suggest.

His smile widens." Okay." He says simply and he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder. Y/c runs to his car.

You yelp." Put me down!"

"Y/n. Nope." He says. He turns around." Bye
Jennifer!" He says gloating at her.

She flips him off.

"You never did." He says.

Jennifer rolls her eyes and flips her hair to her friends.

He throws you in his car and races to his house for a "quick" make out session.

Yeah, you were past the awkward phase.