006. [part 1]

The sound of the bell ringing can be heard all throughout the school, signalling everyone that it's time for lunch. Jimin starts fixing his belongings as his best friend waits for him. They had the same class earlier, obviously. "Ah, Minnie, Hoseokie hyung will be sitting with us again. Will that be alright with you?" Taehyung chances a glance at Jimin and asks his best friend as they walk through the corridors filled with students who were also making their way to the cafeteria. "That would be absolutely alright with me, Taehyungie. Why wouldn't it be?" Jimin glances too at his best friend as he accompanies his question with a small laugh. He doesn't know why Taehyung even asked him if it was alright. Come on, it's more than alright. He doesn't see something wrong to even think of forbidding Hoseok hyung to sit and eat with them. The older male looks harmless up to the extent that he would be actually scared to hurt a fly. Hoseok is fun to be with. He's the type of person that would always brighten and lift up your mood. He won't fail to put a smile on your face all throughout the time that he accompanies you.

As they enter the cafeteria, both males immediately scan the place to look for a vacant table and it seems like luck is on their side since they successfully found one. Finding vacant tables could be a pain in the ass so students really rush just to find one. As Jimin takes a seat, Taehyung automatically makes his way towards the counter to buy food for them. This is already their routine every lunch break and besides, Taehyung already knows his best friend like the back of his hand. He knows every like and dislike of the older male so ordering food is not a hassle for him anymore.

While the younger of the duo is ordering their food, Jimin keeps his eyes on the entrance of the cafeteria, waiting for Hoseok's arrival so that the latter would not be lost in the sea of students. Minutes later, he spots his hyung, raises his arm then waves it to catch the attention of Hoseok. The older spots his arm and immediately, a smile is plastered on his face. He makes his way through the many tables as he says excuse me's politely while still sporting a huge smile on his face.

Hoseok takes a seat in front of Jimin and the latter asks, "Oh hyung, aren't you gonna order food for you?" Well, it's already in Jimin's nature to care for others, that's how kind-hearted he is. He doesn't like to see Hoseok skipping food while he and his best friend are eating. The older male, in response, just shakes his head and replies, "No need, Jimin-ah. Hyung's still full, don't worry." He smiles again, the smile wherein his lips would form a heart shape. Jimin just nods his head, reluctance painted in his features. He can't help but worry for his hyung. A moment of silence passes by between the two as Hoseok calls out Jimin's name. "Yes, hyung?" Jimin looks at Hoseok, placing his attention on the older male. Hoseok looks nervous as he answers, "U-Uh I was thinking if I could talk to you later after your last class? If of course you wouldn't mind." Hoseok finishes his question with a nervous laugh, and scratches his nape, as he looks at other directions instead of Jimin, unable to meet the younger's eyes. "Sure, hyung. I'm sure that Taehyungie won't mind. What is it about, though?" Jimin asks his hyung with innocence and curiosity laced in his voice. Hoseok opened his lips, about to answer the younger but a tray is suddenly placed in front of them, interrupting the older. "I'm back! What did I miss?"