"Gimme two years when I'm legal." 

"If you could really snatch him age wouldn't matter." She said making us laugh.

"What y'all hoes talking bout?" Aunt Jayla said walking to us.

"Hey bitchhh!" Ma said.

"I still don't like you but hey." Ma said.

"Why?" I laughed.

"When we was younger she use to fuck with your father but use to try to be my friend knowing damn well she ain't like me." Ma laughed.

"I did like you, I just didn't like you around him." She laughed.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I heard Memo yell and I looked her way to see her yelling at Uncle JJ and Mason as they laughed.

"Yo they play so much." Alli laughed.

"Go get your husband." Ma said laughing.

"Ha ha ha bitch you not funny." Alli said.

"Wait what I'm missing? You and JJ not together no more?" Jayla asked.

"No, they're separated." Ahjaya said.

"Aw man what happened? Y'all was so damn cute."

"We just always argued and he just annoy me."

"So y'all living in the same house?" 

"No, I live with myself." 

"But you said separated, not divorced. Is it a chance of y'all getting back together?"   

"Of course it's a chance but right now we just need our time." She nodded twisting her ring.

"Ooh wait I see my side nigga, gotta blast." I said standing up fixing my dress watching Zay and all his brothers come in the building.

"You play so much." Alyssa laughed.

"Be lucky JC not my side nigga." I said running since she was about to get up.

"MuuWuuu!" He yelled.

"ZayyWayy." I yelled hugging him.

"Y'all so corny." Zayyir said.

"Eat someones toe." I said.

"Really?" Zaydrien said laughing.

"Hey baby why you quiet?" I asked Zayden smiling at him making them laugh.

"Mulan I don't see why you want his pissy ass." Zayyir laughed.

"Cause he daddyish." I smiled touching him.

"You legal yet?" He asked.

"Damn near." 

"Then you can't be touching me." He laughed.

"Yet." I winked. People started screaming and I saw flashes go off making me confused.

"Why they yelling?" I looked behind Zayyir to see who said it and it was fucking Bryson Tiller.

"Oh shit, oh shit oh shit. You Bryson." I said.

"That's why they screaming nigga." Zay said laughing. 

"Y'all be going crazy over this nigga, he ain't even all that. You see me? I'm allat." Zayden said.

"Hell yeah you is daddy." I smiled.

"Yo Mulan, you never chilling." Zay laughed.

"He be tryna act like I'm not worth the charge, you won't even get charged unless somebody snitch and even then I have bail money."