Chapter 15: Sixteen

Its now Nov 28, 2015. I woke up this morning so freaking exhausted. Thanksgiving was two days ago and because I'm a vegetarian, I got my own personl meal which was delecious. It was 6:00 in the morning so I got up earlier than usual. I brushed my teeth, took a shower while listening to the entire Pure Heroine Album by Lorde. God I love albums and the idea of albums. Kyle and I listen to albums all the time. Like when he comes over we'd just put earphones in and listen to music.

After that I got back in bed and started going through my phone. Out of nowhere I get a call from Kyle......

I answered the phone

Kyle: *Starts singing The Happy Birthday Song*

I was so shocked. I forgot it was my own birthday. I do that every year since I was 9. I smiled.

Me: Omg. You are the cheeses person ever..... but I love it.

Kyle: Haha. I know. Well I don't want to keep you on the phone all morning so I'll see you later?

Me: Ya. BYEEEEEEEEEE.

I hung up first cause I just don't care. Haha.

I go back to what I was doing on my phone which was checking social media. I don't post anything, I just like to see what my favorite celebrities are up to. As soon as I get to twitter I hear a knock at the door.
I open the door and I see mom and Hazel at the door holding a one and only oreo cheesecake and some balloons. I was so excited about that cake. I'm not a person that would ask for a lot and all I asked for was that cake and that's what I got. Oh, and I got a Canon video camera. I didn't ask for that bit when I got it I knew exactly what my mom gave it to me for. To put up covers of me singing on YouTube.

I put the cake in the mini fridge in my room, and stood the camera up on the other side of my room. It was only 7:00am and I would start doing things at around night so I decide to set up the camera. I figured out how to record and everything so I decided to do a cover of Team by Lorde on my guitar. I set up my YouTube account but then I realized I had no idea how to edit videos. I got on my laptop and searched up a video on how to do it and it seemed pretty simple to me. I just installed an app and got to work. I posted the video and all of that took like an hour and 30 minutes. The rest of the day I just chilled and watched TV.

It's now 6:00pm and called me and told me to wear my usual and I didn't know where we were going and he told me to invite Hazel and my mom if they wanted to come. I invited Hazel and my mom and they decided to come. You would think having your mom go out with you and your friends would be awkward but my mom is like the coolest mom in the world.
We all got dressed and then the doorbell rang. I went to see who it is and it was Kyle and Kayla at the door. They both hugged me and wished me a happy birthday. They carried a big bag with them and I wondered what was inside. I let them in and everyone was in the living room. The bag was for me from Kyle and Kayla. I opened the bag as everyone watched me.

I opened the bag and I was so surprised....
This is what I got....