Chapter 14: Sophistication

It is now Nov 18, 2015, ten days away from my bithday and I'm pretty excited to be 16 years old. I know I've been a teenager for a few years now but I just think that being 16 comes with brand new and bigger responsibilities. I don't want an 16th birthday party because I want that at the age of 18. What I want is a formal garden party when I'm 18 just to show coming of age.

I'm now leaving school with Kyle and we are going to a garden in the city park. Kyle and I do things like this once a week cause he always has football practice added to his homework and because of that I don't get to see him that much. I guess this is a good thing cause if we were always around each other, I would get used to him and I don't ever want to be used to him. I don't want to get bored of him and I don't want him to get bored of me. I want our relationship to stay refreshed.
We made it to the city park and we made it to graden. We sat in the grass and just talk. I like that our relationship is quiet. I like that no one really knows about us but in order for us to get comfortable, they're gonna have to.

We lie down in the grass and just stare up at the baby blue sky. The sun was coming down so it was safe for us to look at the sky. As I lie on his chest, I realized that there are lots of other things that I want to know about Kyle and I'm really interested....

Me: "So, what are your dreams for the future?", I asked him.

Kyle: Well, I like to play football but I don't think I want that as a career. Really I aspire to apart of the entertainment industry. Idk if I want to be a star or work behind the scenes but just being apart of it sounds fun. So what about you?

Me: This is funny cause I want to do entertainment too. I want to be a star. Like going to award shows and having my name in lights. Not just that but I want people to hear what I have to say.

Kyle: Well. What do you have to say?

I looked at him kind of confused but in a strong sense.

Me: I don't know exactly but I want to make the world a better place to live in and I want to inspire people.

Kyle: When I come over your house I keep seeing this small black book that you write in. Does that have to do with anything?

Me: Ya. My songs are in that book. I want to be a lot of things in the entertainment industry. Singer, songwriter, musician, actor, director, produce, and a model.

Kyle: Can I hear one of the songs?

Me: Well. I'll sing them to you when I'm ready.

He smiled

Kyle: Well I can't wait.

Getting to know Kyle little by little was very intreging. We both liked most of the same things but we were very different people in personality.
He's very sweet and careful with me. He handles me with caution and I don't think most people get that in the 21st century.

He began to speak....

Kyle: So your birthday is in ten days.... Is there anything you want to do before I plan something.

Me: To be honest, I really don't care what we do as long as I'm with you, and my family of course.. and nothing big.

Kyle: Haha. Okay then, Sir. (He put emphasis on sir)

Me: Hahaha...Not funny.

We began wresting each other and I got on top of him and we started kissing.
Gosh I really love these kisses.
They don't just get "heated" but they mean something. I just don't know what. One of the best things about this relationship is that it's a mystery and I love that.