f i f t e e n

Rose

     I'm still considered dangerous because of HYDRA, so I'm forced to stay in my room. I'm stuck here with the Twins, which I don't mind because they are different and cool like me. Steve told Nick the idea of us joining the Avengers, but he didn't embrace the thought. He told Steve that we would have to wait until we were older, which sucks because then I'm stuck.

     We play in the areas that aren't off limits, having dance battles and chasing each other. It's new for us, since we forced into cells.

     Because we can't leave the Tower, I ask Thor to buy us things we need. He doesn't know much about our Century, so he won't ask anything about the odd stuff. I ask for many peculiar supplies, food, stationary, and clothes. The twins always get food, clothes, and toys to busy themselves. They would play with each other most of the time, but they let me play with them if we are alone. Which leads to MAJOR CHAOS.

     Every time the Avengers come back from a mission, we play tag, and they give us weird looks. He would always ask them,"You didn't see that coming?" It was funny every time. Sometimes we run in front of them which causes their faces to mess up and is hilarious. Their faces will be all messed up, like when you catch a celebrity photo, and their face is all whack. I would show it to the Twins, then show everyone else. The person caught becomes irritated while the others join us laughing.

     After a while, we get bored of being home alone and being stuck on repeat, so I got a sinister idea.     We are going to prank the Avengers. I tell them mentally during breakfast so no one can hear, and we give each other smirks. The others look at us, but we shrug it off. This week will be unforgettable. The twins and I excuse ourselves to start planning pranks on everyone.