e l e v e n

Rose

     I use my super speed and run to Norway. The man I had to assassinate was Kurt Scherr. My moves were swift, clean, and painless. I use a pocket knife in one of my pockets, stab him in the heart, and retracting the knife 

.

     I felt no emotion when I kill him, his mouth gasping in surprise. The file said he betrayed HYDRA and helped the opposite organization, S.H.I.E.L.D. Ugh. I run all the way back to the secret base. I took about 2 minutes top. Slower than last time. Great.

     Every time I take too long or don't improve or do a mission slow, I get punished. I learned that the first two times I went in the field. I took 12 killing the mayor of a small town, which as they said, should've taken 5. What they do is tie you to a metal post, shirt off and take a leather rope. They take turns giving you whips on your back, all lasting the amount of time you took on your mission. Good thing I finished everything under 15 minutes.

     "Вы не удалось!" (You failed!) The second in command, Pierce, says. He an ass. Always trying to find excuses to punish us, saying we deserve it. Yeah, sure. We deserve punishments for doing what's right. I remind myself to kill him first when I break out with the twins.

     We talked about this plan for a long time, in our heads of course. We couldn't speak about it aloud or else the would have killed us for even thinking it. We were waiting for the right time. And now was pretty close to the right time.

     I arrive to the same room I was in before. "You were a little slower than usual, but I'll let it slide for now. Your powers are starting to grow, so next time, you will be faster." The doctor answers.

     I nod and reply,"да сэр." (Yes sir) My guard comes and escorts me back to my cell. I chat with the twins as we go over our escape plan again, when an alarm blared in our ears. Our cell doors shut with a huge metal wall, shutting us out from the outside, no exits anywhere.

     "Wanda? Can you here me?"I ask her, sending a telepathic message.

     "Yes. Are you alright?" She asks back.

     "I'm fine. I'm going to check it out. Want to help?" I ask, a smirk forming.

     "Let's do this." She says with her Sokovian accent. We close our eyes and wander down the hallway. All the guards are on the ground. Their either dead or dying. I try to find the source of this when I see him. He's with Steve and the Avengers, fighting off more agents.

    "Bucky?" I call, sending him a telepathic message.

    "Rose! What the hell do you think your doing?! Their coming for us! We must hide!" Says Wanda.

     "Rose? Rose is that you?" Bucky calls aloud. I shake my head although he can't see me, which I'm thankful for when tears slide down my cheeks. He hurt me. I must hide. He's coming for me.

    "Wanda! Let's go tell Pietro and hide. If they find us, we're dead." I tell her. We open our eyes and use our powers to turn us invisible.

     I hear the voice of the man who turned me into a monster. "Rose? It's me, Bucky! Give me a signal that your here. I know you are cause you talked to me." He says. I close my eyes and bury my head in my hands. My mind was having a war, giving me a head ache. I want to kill him. He did this to me. Rose! He did not do this to you. Get yourself together. Don't kill him! He's your best friend! No he's not! He gave you the serum that made you different! Your not human, your not normal. Your a monster.

     "Shut up! Shut up and leave me alone!" I yell, before I realize that Bucky could hear me. These walls may be hard and intimidating, but they aren't sound proof. Shit. I'm in serious trouble now. Way to go, Rose! You screwed it up!

     "Rose? I know that's you, you're the only one I know who yells "Shut Up" at yourself. Please tell me where you are so I can help you."

     "No! Go away! I don't want to see or hear you. Your the monster. You made me like this. You made me a monster." I say with hate.

*************

Bucky

     "You made me a monster." She says. I fall on my knees and cry. She thinks I did this. She thinks I made her a monster, when it was HYDRA. For that, I'm going to kill them all.

     "R-rose. Please believe me when I say this. I DIDN'T do this. HYDRA did, they betrayed you! Please, please believe me!" I scream at the top of my lungs. They took away my Rose bud. My precious flower. And made me the bad guy.

     "Wanda, Pietro, stand back." I hear Rose whisper, my enhanced hearing helping me out. Who the hell is Wanda? And who the hell is Pietro?! Did she fall for him? No one can take my Rose away! Never!

     I walk to the cell I heard her whisper from and start pounding the metal wall. It was much weaker than Vibranium, which my arm is, so I get the wall down. She gasps in fear, and scoots all the way back until she hit the wall.

     She says the four words I never wanted to hear from her. "Please don't hurt me!" And that's when I cry. Again. I sob right in front of her, as she watches me in confusion. I stay still, crying on my knees. They took away my Rose. They. Will. Pay.

     "Rose! Believe me when I say this, but he didn't do this to you, HYDRA did. I looked in his brain, and their was no image of him giving you the serum. He's actually telling the truth." A feminine, Sokovian voice says behind me. I turn around, seeing two metal doors on the side, the Avengers on either side of the cells. Two people are being held in them, sitting wall to wall like they were back to back.

     "I can restore the memories they took from her. My powers are a little stronger than hers, so it will be easy. Give me a few minutes, okay?" She asks in a whisper. I nod my head in reply and watch Rose close her eyes, and the mystery girl form a Scarlet covered bubble in her hands.5 minutes later, she finishes and looks at me. I look at Rose in excitement and wait for her to look at me. She takes a while, shaking her head, tears spilling from her eyes. She puts a hand through her long, wavy hair and sighs.

     She looks up at me, excitement growing in her eyes. I have a hint of hope when she opens her mouth, hoping she wouldn't freak out.

    "Bucky!"