☆Epilogue☆

"Harry? Are you alright in there?" I heard Louis knocking on the door. I was currently in the bathroom, trying to calm myself down. Today is Louis' last concert before he breaks the contract and on this concert we will come out and everyone will know about us and about the baby.

"Wait for a minute. Um, I'm out in a minute yes." I stuttered and I could hear Louis laughing a little.

"Baby, let me in." He said with a calming voice. I hesitated for a while but then I opened the door. He hugged me and kissed my neck lightly.

"Don't be scared, we'll be fine. I love you so much. You know that right?" He whispered and I smiled, still scared but nodded slightly.

"Now come. You look perfect and if we don't hurry I'll miss my own concert." He said then led me out side. He locked the door and we went out from the building.

People were standing there, I didn't know what to do, whether or not should I hold his hand, but before I could do anything he grabbed my hand, kissed it and held it tight. I smiled at the thing he's done and everyone awed.

We sat into the limo and we started driving. It felt good, being out with Louis, but I was still scared. I was holding Louis' hand in the car and I didn't know he could feel me shaking, but I guess he did because he pulled me closer to him and hugged me.

I hugged him back and then tried to get on his lap. I kissed him on the cheek and he smiled.

"I love you, daddy." I mumbled and he said it back, everything was good. "You know, I'm really glad I was on Omegle that night." I remembered how we met and Louis blushed deeply.

"That was actually the first time I was on Omegle. I didn't even know what's the website about to be honest. And I still can't believe you were so forward. Like, normal people ask how do you do first but you just got straight to the point 'wanna sext?'." Louis laughed and I kicked him playfully into his ribs.

"Yeah, well, I was horny, but now I'm not anymore. If you know what I mean." I looked away from him, but he hugged me from the back, put his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"I love you so much you know." He whispered and I faced him again. I quickly kissed his nose and giggled.

"I love you too. And by the way if it's a girl we're naming her Daniella." I quickly said and he looked at me weirdly then he remembered.

"Okay. But if it's a boy we're naming him Peter." Louis said and I nodded. I liked the name.

"But what if we get twins? Then we'll have Peter and Daniella!" I squealed and Louis laughed at me.

"Gentlemen, we've arrived." The driver noted us and we slowly got out from the car. There was a lot of people so that's why Louis held my hand really strong, trying not to lose me. We got to the place and Louis started arranging his things. I saw Liam then and he quickly got to me, hugging me.

"Harry, I heard you two are coming out today, is that true?" He whispered while we were hugging and I mumbled yes. I just loved the lad so much, but he was holding me so tight, I could barely breathe.

"I'm so happy for you two. You deserve the best." He smiled at me when we broke the hug and I smiled back at him.

"Thank you, Li." I smiled back and then he took me to Zayn, so I finally met the other lad too.

"Oh hi, Harry, so you're the one who wrote If I Could Fly then?" He smirked and only then I remembered and blushed while nodding.

"Okay, the concert starts in fifteen minutes guys, get ready." Louis came and Zayn and Liam went to last rehersals. Louis hugged me and I held him tight. I smiled when he kissed my forehead and lightly touched my cheek.

"Let's do this." He said after a while and went on stage. I was watching them from the backstage and they were brilliant, perfect.

The last song was my song, If I Could Fly. I know what he'll do.

"For this song, I'd like to invite on stage the writer of it, to sing it with me. Harry Styles, care to join?" He said into the mic and people started applauding. We were rehersaling the song for a while now and together we sounded so good. I went on stage and I got the mic too. He had a green one and I got a blue one.

We were singing. But at the end, I didn't go off the stage right away. Louis said I had to wait. He looked at the crowd, then me again, then he took something from the pocket.

He hid it, and started talking. He had the whole speech.

"Today I want to tell you all something I couldn't ever tell. But since this is the last day of me touring with this management, I decided you all should know not the most, but important part of my life. I was forbidden to say anything but now nothing can stop me. Almost a year ago, I met someone. I met this person in a very weird way, but I'm glad I did, because he makes me strong and he makes me happy. He's the only one who is there for me 24/7 and he makes me feel worth it.

He's special, and unique.

So as you all already know what I'm talking about, here it is. I like boys, I like men and nothing can stop me away from that. But the point is, I especially like this man over here. Harry Styles is the one I was talking about and I love him so much. So I want you all to be witness to what I'm about to do. Okay?" The crowd screamed. They took it so well. Some of them looked very bad, but the majority supported us.

Louis now turned to me and smiled at me. He got on his knees and showed me what he took from his pocket earlier. It was a tiny thing. It looked like-...

"Harry Styles, the father of my child, will you do me the pleasure of being my one and only husband?" Louis smiled at me when I looked at him with my eyes wide opened, hands covering my mouth.

"Say yeeeeees, say yes, yes" the crowd was screaming and I smiled, while I was nodding my head. It happened.

He got up, hugged me so tight, burrying his face into my neck, giving me light kisses. The crowd cheered, Liam and Zayn cheered, heck, even I cheered inside of my body, and the baby cheered too.

"I love you so much." I whispered to him and he whispered it back. Everything was perfect now.

"You're my princess." He whispered.

"And you're my daddy." I said it back and we both smiled before we locked our lips together.

----------

That's the endddd!!!

Hope you liked the story! If you did, maybe you could show support with buying me a coffee! It only costs you 2€, but to me it means the world! Xx
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/vegana

you can also find a link in my bio!:)

I love you all so much!

Anne😊