Louis

"Louis! How are you man?" Liam welcomed me when I stepped into the studio. He still doesn't know about Harry but I think I will tell him today. Besides we've been together for a while now.

"Hi man! I'm good what about you?" I smiled, then hugged him.

"Good, good man. Shall we go out today evening? I'm really in a need for some shoots." He laughed and I laughed with him.

"Can I bring my boyfriend with me?" I asked. That was sly, Louis, good. I congratulated myself.

Liam looked at me surprised but happy. "Yes, I can't wait to meet that amazing man!" He squealed.

"Oh believe me you already do know him." I laughed and Liam looked at me weirdly.

"He's like really famous." I was laughing. "You'll see."

Me: Liam's asking if we wanted to go out tonight with him. Want to go?

Baby boy: Yaaaay, of course, daddy. Can't wait to meet him:)

Me: Okay then. I'll see you later, baby boy:*

Baby boy: Okay, love you daddy.:p

"Let's start yeah?" I clapped my hands and we started recording a new song. Since I met Harry all the songs are about him. And one night I discovered he can sing too so we were singing together a lot.

-Flashback-

"What are you doing daddy?" Harry asked me when I was sitting on the couch, trying to write a song. I needed to write a song for the next day so we could start rehersalling and all I had was a title. Well not even a title though.

"I'm trying to write a song, but I can't think about anything good." It was already midnight and I was sleepy. I had red eyes and my hands were grabbing my hair, it was like I was trying to pull them out.

"Go to sleep, daddy. You need it. I can try to write a song." He hugged me from the back and kissed my shoulder. I didn't know he can write songs, I didn't believe but I really needed to sleep for a while so I let him.

"Okay, baby. Thank you." He turned around and I lightly kissed his lips. I then got up and went to get myself ready for the bed.

It wasn't even five minutes after I was already sleeping almost peacefully. I was worried about the song.

------

"Daddy, wake up." I felt a light shaking.

"What's the time?" I mumbled at Harry when I opened my eyes. It felt like I was only sleeping for five minutes, but I felt no sleepiness at all.

"It's eight in the morning you have to get ready for the rehersalling." Then I remembered I never have written a song.

"Shit, the song!" I cursed but Harry just chuckled and helped me to get out of the bed.

"It's already written... But I don't think i-it's good." He became so shy and insecure.

"You wrote the whole song?" I looked at him with wide eyes and he giggled and smiled at me. He hugged me so he could hide his face.

"Wanna see it?" He whispered and I agreed.

"It's on the table." He said rather calmly and then led me to the living room.

I took the paper and started reading and it was perfect.

If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you
I think I might give up everything, just ask me to