Louis

1 week later

With Harry we really got on really well. I barely was home for the past week. I usually spent the night, watching movies and cuddling when we weren't at work. We got to know eachother.

I already miss him. I had to leave him for work when we woke up.

Me: Babe, what are you doing?

Harry: Still in bed, what about you? I miss you already, daddy:(

Me: Miss you too, I'm going to go now, I have to record a new song.

Harry: You never told me you'll be recording again! Have you written the song?

Me: Yes, I did.:)

Harry: What's the title???

Me: Uhh, No Control. I can sing it to you if you want?

Harry: Will you come at mines after?:)

Me: If you want me there;)

Harry: Of course I do.:) Come soon, daddy!

Me: Will do, baby! Miss ya!

Harry: Miss you too.

---

"So, are you ready to record?" Liam asked me. He was the background singer.

"Yes." I smiled at him and he smiled back. We always had a great friendship. He knew I was gay and he still respected me, maybe even more than before.

"You know, you never really told me what's the song about? But I think I already know." He laughed and I blushed. I mean, it's pretty obvious it's about sex isn't it.

"So it's true eh? Found a man?" He winked at me and I blushed even harder. I hesitantly nodded and he hugged me, openly happy for me.

"That's great mate! Will I ever get to know him?" He smiled widely and I just wanted to tell him it's Harry. But I don't know if Harry is okay with it.

"I think you already do. But I don't think I should tell anything. We aren't officially together, you know." I nervously scooted around.

"So will you ask him out?" He smiled.

"I don't know. Maybe." I was thinking about that, not sure if he wanted to be officially with me.

"Liam! Louis! We'll start recording!" Zayn, another background singer yelled at us and we quickly went in and started recording.

After recording the song I quickly took my things and went to my car. I quickly drove to Harry and knocked at the door.

"Louis!" He opened and jumped on me, I held him up.

"Missed me so much?" I teased and he just looked at me with a smile.

"You have no idea, daddy. Come in." He said when I dropped him down. He took my hand and led me in. His hands were so big, compared to mines.

We sat on the couch, he scooted closer to my body, wanting me to hold him. I held him and he rubbed his nose into my neck.

"Will you sing me the song now?" He asked cheekily. I laughed and nodded.

"Just don't laugh, okay?" I said seriously and he nodded, smiling.
Then I started singing.

Stained coffee cup
Just a fingerprint of lipstick's not enough
Sweet where you lay,
Still a trace of innocence on pillow case

Waking up
Beside you I'm a loaded gun
I can't contain this anymore
I'm all yours, I got no control, no control
Powerless
And I don't care it's obvious
I just can't get enough of you
The pedal's down, my eyes are closed
No control

I sang it till the end and Harry was looking at me with needy eyes.

"This song is about me, isn't it?" He whispered into my ear and I hesitantly nodded. He grabbed my face and kissed me. Hard.

He scooted into my lap and started slowly grinding on me. "F-uck, Harry." I moaned into his mouth since we were still kissing.

"Wait, wait, Harry!" I stopped him and he looked confused.

"I want to ask you something." I said shyly. Oh what he does to me.

"What's wrong?" He looked me in the eyes and I just smiled when I saw his worried face.

"Nothing bad, but.." I hesitated: "Will you be my boyfriend?" I asked, hopefully he will say yes. I looked at his eyes and he was smiling.

"Of course I will be your boyfriend!" He squealed, excited and then we kissed again. But for the first time as a couple.

-------

Well, first chapter without smut haha

Btw thank you for the comments on last chapter.

Fuck me! And stalk me! And nominate me for the fanfiction awards! More on my message board!😊

Love y'all

Anne:)