Harry

"Louis?" I whispered while Louis was coming to bed. He quickly got in and hugged me from behind.

"Yes, princess?" He whispered and I turned around so now I was facing him. 

"Tomorrow I will tell my boss. And maybe I will lose this job. And then maybe you'll want to keep your reputation and then maybe you'll leave me." I started and already felt the tears in my eyes. He started shushing me, hugging me tighter.

"Baby, I'll never leave you. Stop saying this. I love you so much, baby." He tried to calm me down and somehow it helped but I was still scared. He can change his mind anytime. He can do whatever he wants, I will be the one who will have to take care of the baby alone.

""But, what will we do? Everyone will think I'm weird for being a pregnant man and everyone will be making fun of me." I cried quietly and he started kissing my tears away.

"Shuuuus, listen, maybe we can figure something out. I promise I will, baby. Just go to sleep, you need it. It was a long day. Go to sleep." He said and I turned around. He hugged me tightly and soon I stopped crying like a baby and calmed down.

--

"Mornin'" I said to Louis when I woke up the next day. I faced him and kissed his nose when I realised he was up already. I figured he was already dressed up, but still in bed. He was looking at me, like he was trying to figure something out, like something was on my face.

"Lou, are you okay? Is there something wrong with my face?" I quickly said, started touching my face. He stopped my hands and kissed them.

"No, baby, you're just perfect. And I think I know what we have to do." He said, smiling a little. I looked at him weirdly.

"Maybe we could like get a girl, maybe your sister or a close friend for like pretending that she is pregnant, so it won't seem so weird when we get a baby." He said, like he won a lotery. I thought about that before but didn't think he'd actually like the idea. I looked at Louis with a smile then leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

"I love the idea, but now we have to find the right girl." I said softly and he smiled.

"So let's find her. Wait, I think I have an idea! You have Rose's phone number?" He said and I looked at him weirdly, nodding. He grabbed my phone and called someone.

"Hey, Ruby? I'm sorry if I woke you up or anything." He listened. "Oh yeah, I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself. I'm Harry's boyfriend. You remember him right? Yeah well, would you and your girlfriend want to have lunch with us today?" He asked and now I was even more confused.

"Okay, see you in three hours, I'll message you our address." He then smiled and said goodbye.

"What's that about?" I asked and he just smiled then started explaining.

------

"Harry, Come on, you look perfect. Your tummy is pretty, I already cancelled your work, everything is okay!" Louis exhaled but it didn't help a bit. I was stressed out.

"They'll be here in ten minutes! I can't do it." I yelled back and Louis just hugged me. I held him and slowly I relaxed a bit. But when I heard the bell I started stressing out again. 

"Look, I'm gonna get them, you'll be okay, baby, I love you." He said and he was gone. He came back with Ruby Rose and another girl. She had long blue hair, she looked younger than Rose, maybe the same age as me. She smiled at me and we shook hands. Then we sat around the table and start eating the food we made, it was good.

"So, what's your name?" I smiled at the girl. I really liked her already. She looked at me.

"'m Ashley." She said.

--------------

That's short though:/

Anne:)