Louis

"Baby wake up." I whispered to Harry in the morning. We had to get ready for work and it was already 7 am. We knew we need to talk about our lives eventually. I don't know how to raise a child and I'm sure he doesn't know a lot either. 

"No, I don't want too." He groaned and I giggled a little. He was so beautiful, laying there in bed with his hair all over him. He refused to open his eyes so all I could do was ...

"N-No, stop it, Lou, s-stop!" He started laughing and I was laughing with him. We was trying to get me to stop tickling him but I won't stop until he gets up. So when he promised he will get up I stopped tickling him and he lazily uncovered his almost naked body and sat on the bed. 

"I'm gonna take a shower. Be back in a while." I yawned, still slightly tired and he looked at me, nodding. I took my stuff and made my way to the bathroom. I underessed myself and got into the shower. After awhile I heard knocks. I knew that Harry would want to take a shower too, so I let him in. 

We both showered each other. I showered his curls, and he showered my back. I turned around again so now we were facing eachother and pulled him in a hug. Not too strong so I would't hurt him or the baby, but strong enough for him to feel me. He was mine. And the baby he is carrying is mine too. It felt like I'm the happiest man alive. But there they were. People who won't accept this. How will I tell my management? How will he explain this to his manager? What will we do?

"What are you thinking about?" Harry mumbled against my body and I looked at him. He had curious eyes, but full of love and happiness.

"Baby, what will we do? People will judge us. Our carreers will maybe be gone. I don't know what to do." I looked at him sadly and he leaned in and just kissed my lips, softly.

"I don't know, daddy, but as long as we have eachother we will be fine, I hope. I love you." he said and I agreed. I love him too.

"Let's get ready for work, yeah?" I smiled and we started dressing up for work. I helped him with his clothes since he was in a slight pain. I wanted to help him more but I didn't know how.

"Baby, let's take a day off tomorrow, would you like that?" I asked, while I was looking at him holding his tummy, looking pale as hell. He looked at me and smiled, nodding.

"Let's just talk. Wanna know what you're thinking about all the time, wanna know about our future together, wanna know what you feel." I rubbed his cheek lightly and smiled at him before he smiled back and leaned in to kiss me again. We hugged again and then we separated for awhile.

"See you soon, babe." I said softly. "Love you."

"Love you too, daddy." He smiled and we went out with a smile on our faces because we knew we will be together soon.

I made my way to the studio and we started rehersaling. The song that was written for my baby, the song that said that I am his home and he is mine. "Louis, how's Harry?" Liam asked, when we had a break and I smiled at the thought of him being pregnant. 

"He's great." I answered and he smiled back at me. "That's great. Listen, I was thinking maybe we could go together to dinner sometime?" He asked nervously. Yeah maybe we could do that, but it'd be better if we wouldn't go out so what do I do?

"That's a great idea. Yeah, you can come over tonight, we'll be cooking at home." I smiled, playfully pushing him. he agreed and the rehersals went on great.

-----

"Baby?" I yelled when I came home and after a second I already saw Hazz's curls. He came to me and we hugged. "Missed you today." I pouted and he smiled, giving me a kiss to my cheek.

"Listen, Liam's coming for dinner tonight. Is that okay with you?" I asked and his eyes glowed. He adored Liam since he first saw him and of course he agreed.

"What are we doing for dinner?" He asked excitedly and I laughed. I shrugged my shoulders and he just disappeared into the kitchen. I went after him and saw that he already started preparing himself for dinner. Oh, I love my baby. I smiled and asked if he needs any help.

"No, daddy, go away, we don't want to fuck everything up, now,do we?" He sassed me and I just pouted and moved to bedroom.

--------

"Wow, your flat is really nice." Liam pointed out when I let him in. "Where's Harry?" He aksed and smiled.

"Making dinner." I laughed and we made our way to the kitchen, looking for Harry. He prepared the table already and everything. We sat down and we started eating, well mostly talking but whatever.

"So, you two know what was wrong the last time we saw eachother?" He asked after a while and we looked at eachother, held each other's hands.

"Well, yeah, we, um, Harry's um..." I started but I didn't know how to tell him. He might think Hazz's weird.

"What? Is something serious?" He looked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, it's serious. Um, Harry's pregnant." I quickly said and Liam was looking at us with wide eyes. He looked at me then at Harry and me again. His face was priceless.

"Wow, that's news. I'm so happy for you guys." He smiled big and we relieved ourselves. Now it's good. He still loves us. Maybe it won't be so bad after all.

---------

Hi, I'm sorry for the wait, my phone broke so I'm writing this on laptop. Hope you like it

Anne:)