Harry

Warning: Narry smut, skip if you don't like it!!!

My job was hard. Harder than it seemed. People thought it was easy to pose for photos but even if you did just one mistake you were out.

You had to have perfect measures, perfect body, perfect everything. And working at night sometimes...

Well it was hard. But I liked it. I met a lot of interesting people and some people who were sometimes more than just friends. If you know what I mean.

But they weren't good. The best orgasm I have ever experienced was the one I experienced with a stranger yesterday on Omegle.

I really needed it. and I really hoped he will text me.

"Hey, are you up for it today?" Niall, my co-worker came to me and held my bum, while he winked at me. At first I didn't want to but when he started kissing my neck I lost it.

He was really a good kisser let me admit.

He was kissing my neck and touching me everywhere while I was leading us to some room which was empty.

Oh god he was so good.

I moved his lips to mine so we had full on make out session. He was the one of the best fuckers in here but he wasn't even half good as this stranger yesterday.

But if it happens to be there why not take it right?

"Oh god you are so good, baby boy." Yes he knew about my kink. That's why he was the best here.

My hand roamed his body and stopped at the hem of his shirt.

"Too many clothes." I said desperate and he quickly took it off. His body was so good. I wanted to taste it.

My lips followed my hand and soon they were at his V-line. I looked at him like I was asking for permission and he quickly gave me a desperate nod.

I unbuttoned his skinny jeans and pulled them down. It was a process actually because they were so skinny. Like mine.

I left him waiting in just boxers. I had a beautiful view on his hard on. Oh I need something in my mouth.

I started to palm him through his boxers and a moan left his lips. I slowly started pulling his pants of.

"Come on baby. Don't be a tease please." He begged desperate. I smirked at myself and pulled his pants down fast.

His erection was so hard and so beautiful and it already begged to be in my mouth.

I licked it's head. And he moaned at the feeling. Then I took him in as much as I could and started bobbing my head.

Oh his còck was so good. Delicious.

I could feel he will come soon when his legs started to shake so I went faster.

"Oh god baby, I-I will c-co..." and before he could even say it I had his liquid in my mouth. Oh god he tasted so good.

"Was it good?" I smirked at him.

"Are you kiding? You are the best. But what can I do to you? I want you to feel good as well."

"Just touch me baby. Let's sit down."

We sat down on a couch. And his hand slowly grabbed me. He started slowly roaming his hand up and down around my hard on.

Oh god he was so good. I hugged him with one hand and grabbed his hair. I started breathing faster and shallower. It felt so good.

"Please faster, please." I cried out in pleasure. And he did he went faster every minute.

I could feel my stomach tighten and I knew I won't last long.

"I will cum baby, please make me cum." I looked at him in pure pleasure.

He then put his lips around my còck and started blowing me off. I came in his mouth and he swallowed it all.

And the look in his eyes was precious.

"Thank you, daddy. That's what I needed. Love ya." I smiled at him and then kissed him. I could taste me but I didn't really care.

He smiled back and hugged me.

-------------------

That's it for now. Hope you liked it.

Please keep voting amd commenting, follow me:)

Love you all,
Anna♡