Louis

I had an awful day. I was so devastated and I needed to calm down a bit. My manager told me the sales went off and they had to do something about it. And of course what else to do, than to pair me up with a girl that I had completely nothing else in common, but liking guys. Her name was Danielle and I guess you could say, I didn't even try to make an effort. She knew I was gay, that I was hurting and she still said yes. I guess it could be worse, though. At least I don't have to kiss her.

I really needed a great wank to take my mind off of all this shit that was happening right now. But I didn't want to do it alone.

Why do it alone if I can make someone happy as well? It makes no sense to me.

I called Liam, my back vocal, one of the closest friends I have, to ask him if he has any time. Yeah, we sometimes did it. Just sexual stuff no emotions. He told me he couldn't, but he recommended me an app.

So I went on this app called Omegle. I didn't know what it was about, I only heard a couple of times there are people who need someone. And I surely did.

I fastly noticed what's it about and I went for it.

You're now talking with a stranger. You both like gay.

Oh yeah I'm gay, as I already wrote before.

I'm a famous singer and they forbid me to love who I want and who I am. And all of this just because they want money. A lot of money and they think if I come out they will lose their, oh so needed, money.

At least that's what I thought.

But I don't care. I will still dream about men, I will still love men.

You: Hello.

Stranger: Wanna sext?!

You: Um well of course. Just I never did this before I hope I won't disappoint you.

Stranger: I don't care as long as you are for that, daddy.

You: Oh well, okay then my beautiful princess.

Stranger: You're already better than anyone.

You: Is that so? Okay. I'll stop.

Stranger: Wait! Why?! Come on I need someone rn.

You: Beg.

Stranger: Oh please, please daddy, talk dirty to me. Make me cum, please I'll do anything!

You: Anything?

Stranger: Yeah! Just please I need you!

You: Okay. Touch yourself, baby boy. But don't do anything else. You'll do just what I say you can. Okay?!

Stranger: Yeah daddy, everything for you.

You: Now. Make circles around your hole. Don't put your fingers in just yet. How does it feel?!

I started growing in my pants. And it showed quite good since I was only in my pants no jeans.

I then slid my pants down my legs so I was naked.

Stranger: What are you doing, daddy? Are you touching yourself?

You: Yeah. But I wish it was your mouth touching me. Don't you, princess? Would you like to make daddy feel good?

Stranger: Oh god, yes. I wish you'd fuck my pretty little mouth and cum in my mouth. And then I'd swallow everything because I'm your good boy.

You: Oh god , you're so good. I'm almost there, baby.

Stranger: Same, daddy, same. Please do something! Make me come! Please!

You: Go faster. Jerk yourself and finger yourself at the thought of me. Come for daddy.

Stranger: Oh god thank you!! Can we repeat this sometime?

You: Yeah sure why not? Let's say you give me your phone number and I'll call you tomorrow? Is that okay?

Stranger: Yeah:) Here you go. 444-358-25

You: Okay, I'll call you:)

Stranger: Okay. I have to go now. Got some work to do.

You: Now?! But it's night!

Stranger: Yeah well... It happens sometimes:) I had fun today.:)

You: Same.;)

Stranger: Bye x

You: Bye

I must admit he was good. And he was like my soulmate (Lol, don't judge) I loved to be his daddy and he really enjoyed being my baby boy and princess.

Yes I'm sure I will call him later tomorrow when I'll finish my work.

-------------------------

So how do you like it? Please vote and comment your opinion, follow me!

Anna♡