Harry

-2 months later-

I've been feeling sick for a while now. It's like back then when I puked but I'm not puking. I don't want to tell Louis though. I don't want him to worry, and I don't want to go to the hospital again. I hate hospitals. But I guess I'll have to go.

Today I felt sick again so when Louis was at work I checked in at the hospital. I took care that nobody saw me and I was accepted imediately. The nurse came for me.

"So for how long has the sickness already been here?" She asked, having a paper and a pen in her hands.

"For about two months, I think." I said, looking embarrassed that I have to be here.

"Why didn't you come imediately?" She asked surprised.

"I was there at the day I first felt sick. The doctor said that I am probably allergic to something and since then I was trying to figure out what I'm allergic to, but with no luck. I still feel sick. He said he saw a little line on the ultrasound." I said and she nodded.

"Well, I think I'll have to do the ultrasound again. May I?" She said, smiling politely. I nodded and took my shirt off. I layed down and she put a really cold stuff on my stomach. Then she started the ultrasound.

"Well, that's weird." She looked worried. Is there something seriously wrong with me? Will I die?

"Um, you're Harry right?" I nodded. "Well, did anyone ever told you, you are a carrier?" She said.

"What do you mean a carrier?" I didn't understand.

"That you have ability to carry a child, like women?" She said and all I wanted was for her to start laughing. It can't be. I'm a boy, a man, how can I carry a child?

"N-no. Please say you're joking? It can't be, I'm a man!" I whispered frightened.

"I'm not joking, you are a carrier, and that sickness is because you are pregnant." She said with voice that was trying to calm me down. But at this point nothing helped.

"So I will have a baby?" I asked the dumbest question and she nodded.

What will people say? What will happen with my carreer? And Louis? Will he leave me? How will I tell him?

"What will I do now?" I asked scared, not knowing why I was asking her.

"Do you want this baby?" She asked and I thought about it. I wanted a baby. I wanted him or her but what will happen with my life?

"Yes." I answered.

"Well, then you will know what to do. And if this man likes, or loves you he will stay, if you are worried about that." She said, rubbing my back, calming me down.

"No, you don't understand. We shouldn't have been together. It's like... He isn't allowed to be openly gay. And I don't know how to deal with that." I said.

"Everything will be alright, I promise. At the end love wins, always. I know how you feel. I have one year old child, Lexie. I adopted her with my girlfriend who is also closeted. Everyone who I know thinks Lexie is only mine and my girlfriend is just helping me. She is famous so she is closeted too." I didn't know she trusted me so much that she was able to tell me that.

I hugged her. "Thank you so much, for that. You don't even know how much I needed that." I said. "What's your name?" I asked, realizing I don't even know her name.

"My name's Rose. Ruby Rose." She smiled and I hugged her again, holding her tight.

"Can I get your number? I really want to talk to you sometimes. You look cool." I smiled to her and she laughed, started writing her number then gave it to me.

"See you soon, Harry." She smiled when I went out of the room, I smiled back and now I wasn't so nervous anymore.

-----

"Harry? Where are you?" Louis got home and now he was searching me. I was in our bedroom, thinking how to tell him. What if he doesn't even believe me?

"I'm in our bedroom!" I yelled and soon he came. He sat on the bed and hugged me. Tight.

"Oh, be careful! Don't hug me too tight." I quickly said. Maybe this is the best way to tell him.

"Why?" He looked at me weirdly.

"You know that time I was feeling sick?" He nodded. "Well, I was feeling that way for two months now. Not all the time, but you know. I just didn't want to tell anything, I didn't want you to worry. But today I went to the hospital." I stopped to take a breath.

"A-are you alright? Are y-you dying?" He looked worried and almost like he was about to pass out.

"No, no it's nothing like that. Actually there will be another human being in a couple of months running around here." I said, now looking at the floor.

"What do you mean?"

"Louis, I'm pregnant." He tried to say something. "But before you say anything, I'm going to keep him or her. Even if you leave me." I said, looking at him straight into the eyes.

"Harry, I'll never leave you. I love you, don't you know? So you're saying I'll be a dad? Like a real dad?" His eyes were glowing like he won the lottery.

I nodded and he hugged me happily. "Be careful!" I hissed and he apologized.

"But how is this even possible?" He asked and I told him everything I knew.

Then we cuddled.

----------

But Zayn's album! Which song is your favourite? Mines are Fool for you and drunk and TiO!*.*

Btw: please check out upmyarse's fanfic, Pastor Styles, it's fooking the best, I'm in love!😍

Please do check out my other fanfictions

Thanks for reading and voting, keep doing that!:)

Anne:)