Chapter 7

Dedicated to @a _ true flamer

Christina's P.O.V

We were scared . Mandy Allen's bestie cried her eyes out . We were finding our way out when I saw a road specifically a highway.

" hey guys the way out is here" I shouted. All eyes were on me they walked towards me

"Are you alright the cabin is surrounded by the woods . Where did you find the way girl?" Marry yelled at me .

I looked back there were trees only trees . "But I saw a highway there guys, believe me ." I told them . "Okay , so it dissapered all of a sudden . Am I right ?" Angelina asked sarcastically

"Guys it's no time to fight, let's find our way and something to eat." Emma interrupted . "But I saw it ........... I was cut off by Emma "Christina" she glared at me . I finally accepted my defeat with an silent okay .

Did I tell you I officialy hate Angelina and she also hates me but she's Emma's friend so I have to invite her.
We were standing in circle when suddenly Angelina was pulled into deep woods by the spirit . She was screaming for help but anybody couldn't do anything .

We were numb atleast I was ,now this spirit is dragging people away in front of us all . We all were in great danger now .

My thoughts were interuppted by sreams . In front of me was Angelina's body nailed in a tree . Her hair were open , bright skin was pale as if her red was squezzed out of her . Her blue gown was stained red now and was tore till knee length . There were bruises , cuts , sracthes all over her body . I admitt she was my envy but she didn't deserved it .

Suddenly we heard two unfamilliar screams . There were 2 girls . One was blonde and was wearing a black hoddie with a pair of denim shirts . She was skinny another one was a girl with black short hair with tanned skin she was wearing a blue jumpsuit and black converese . She was not so fat or not skinny . Did I tell you both were beautiful . Blonde was carrying a backpack . They starring us in fear

IMPORTANT: I have wtitten a HARRY STYLES Fanfic DID THEY MEET???????

So readers what do you think will happen ??

Continue your votes and comments