Chapter 4

Christina
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We entered my house afraid of that unknown evil spirit . All of us were like crying except Merry . She was not at all afraid .

The house was as dark as night sky without moon and stars . I lit up the torch of my phone .
The dinning room was silent and empty.

As we walked inside a creaking voice of wood can be heard telling that wood was rotten and rotten.

Suddenly a voice hit my ear "Run away , escape" and to my shock it was my mum's voice and then all of sudden I heard a blood curdling scream of Merry .

She was in the adjacent room , we ran their . It was a horrifying sight my mum and dad was their dead shot by gun . There was a clear hole in both's head .

I broke into tears after seeing that. My friends calmed me and Merry. Suddenly a chill ran through our spine . We turned behind as we felt someone was there .

A glass vase flew towards us and hit the wall behind as we ducked .

We sreamed at the top of our lungs
We showed our foolishness by running upstairs to my room where we played that stupid ouija board .

When we reached their we locked the door . The room was completely messed up . We tried to turn on the lights but they weren't turning on  .

I put on the torch of my phone and suddenly a flash of light went on my house and all the lights were on .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...... ......... ......... ...... ......... ......

(A/N
Hey amazing readers are you liking this story .
Please vote and comment.)
...... ...... ...... ...... ...... ...... ...