Chapter-5

They were like horrified . All of a sudden their was a loud banging on door. It was Christina's mum's voice.

" Open the door Christi , it's Wetty your mom."

Christina's P.O.V

I was overjoyed after listening mum . I was going to open the door when I remembered the scene of both my parents lying dead .

Was that a illision or this is - it was all going in my mind.

"Christi open baby" . The voice again hit my ears.

Mandy came forward and asked me " What the hell happened to you ? Why aren' t you opening the door ? It's your mom."

She was going to open the door. I stopped her.

"What's up ? First you weren't opening the door and now you are not letting me open it ?" Mandy asked angrily.

" Mum was dead remember , how is she here now ?

This was not mum . It was her voice but a gutt feeling inside me was telling it's not her .

Suddenly the banging stopped . A blood curdling laugh started . Marry closed all the windows . Tears rolled down my cheeks . A figure appeared on the window pane . A man in a blood stained white bathrobe was flying with a blood dripping knife .

All were helly scared . We were sobbing , crying , screaming .

He pushed the window open . He was coming near to us . Marry started some chanting .

All of a sudden the spirit dissapered . We were relived . We decided to leave the board and run for our lives . We ran leaving the room behind .

We were finally out of the house.
Emma suddenly screamed Liv and Jamie. We saw them falling from the top of chimney.

We ran there . Their faces were distorted , ankles were turned . Their eyes were pulled out.
Their only identity were their clothes and paper plane handbands.

A/N
Thanks for all the votes and comments. Keep on voting .

In your comments give ideas for story.

Thanks to all amazing readers who's not silent.