Chapter 2

Everybody wanted to play . By nine. They made all the arrangements. All Christina's friend made call at their home that they are going to stay with Christina for the whole night .

They were eight :
Christina
Allen
Emma
Liv
Mandy
Jamie
Marry ( christina's housemaid )
Angelina

They lit up candles at each end as lights were off .

All of were a bit of scared . They placed their finger on planchette

"Is there any spirit who wants to talk to us" Marry said .

There was no movement in planchette

Emma asked again "Is any spirit is here?"

The planchette started to move . All of them became scared .
"Don't be scared ,remember don't shout anyone ."Marry reminded them.

"What- -.. What is your name?" Christina asked.
The planchette spelled J E N N Y
" Are you evil spirit or good one?" Mandy asked .
To their releif it was a good one . "How did you die ?" Liv asked in a still trembling voice .
Planchette answered K I L L- B Y - A N - E V I L - S P I R I T .
In a very excitement manner Liv asked "Where is the evil spirit now?" The planchette spelled
B E H I E N D - Y O U.

Liv screamed at the top of her lungs as she felt a chill through her spine.
They ran from the room .
"Stop , sh#t we didn't said goodbye".Marry told everyone when they were on the road.

"What's happening to my house ,from where did these creepy creppers came from ?" "My house is looking like an old castle of horror movies". Christina said in surprise as she saw her house.

[Author's note - hey readers. Are you liking this story if yes plz vote & comment .
What will happen now ?
To be very honest I also don't know. The story I am writing is just popping in my head . ]

Loads of love keep reading and sending to your knowns.