13. Stay High.

Lauren's Pov:

"What do you want bitch!?" Zayn shouted, Ruby then got her desert eagle pistol and pointed it at Zayn. "Nothing really, just you... Dead." Zayn's eyes then widened, "What the hell did I do to you!?" I then punched him. "You cheated on my bestfriend four times! And what!? She still fucking took you back, you asshole!" Ruby then held the gun tighter, "So what!?" Ruby then shot Zayn's foot.

"So what!? That's what you have to say!?" I then looked over to Ruby and she nodded, I then placed my hand on Zayn's chest. "Ouch, what the fuck is happening!?" Zayn yelled, "You see, this is the gravity pulling your heart. After a few minutes, your heart will get de-attached and it will be pulled out from your body." I explained. "Wait a second! You're the one that killed that Shawn kid, it was all over the news! Y-y-you k-killed him.." I then nodded, "Now, we're going to kill you." I then smirked.

"P-please d-don't." I then took my hand off, "We will let you go... The price is high though." Ruby said. "Anything!" Zayn yelled, "I want eight hundread billion dollars, by next week." Zayn's eyes then widened. "What are you!? Crazy!? Where am I suppose to get that kind of money!? Plus, why do you need it anyway!? You're literally a billionaire." Ruby then mockingly let out a laugh, "I don't know, use it as toilet paper? Or maybe use it to buy more weapons or maybe use it to feed the dogs? Not sure." Zayn then glared at Ruby and I. "You're sick, just because you have money doe-" I then punched him, "We have so much power, you don't even know what you're getting yourself into." I said.

"I hope you rott in hell, bastards!" I then smirked, "We own hell, see ya there." I then winked at him and pulled out his heart.

Moments later Ruby and I started laughing like maniacs, "Well that was fun." Ruby said.

"Let's head back to our rooms, we have a big day planned for tomorrow." I then smirked, "See ya then." I said as I teleported to my room.

__

It was about nine thirty when Ruby, Y/N, Justin and I decided to head for breakfast.

"This taste amazing!" Justin said, "Gross! Chew with your mouth closed will ya?" Justin then turned red.

"What do we have planned fo-" Y/N then got cut off by my phone ringing, "Sorry, let me take this." I then took my phone and answered.

Unknown - Lauren

Hello?

Black Toxin.

Who are you?

An old aquaintance.

What do you want?

Just letting you know, you won't be seeing your mom any time soon.

Wh-

But before I could reply the caller ended the call, minutes later he sent a picture that made my heart shatter.

My blood then boiled and tears streamed down my face, as my face got red from anger.

As I looked at the picture more, it was a picture of my mom laying on her bed lifeless with blood all over her.

I then got angry and spun around using my super speed to change into my Black Toxin costume, I then started shouting and flipping tables over.

"Lolo! Please, stop!" I heard Y/N say, but I didn't listen. "Black Toxin stop!" Ruby shouted not wanting anyone to know who I was, suddenly I stopped and started to brake down.

Y/N then ran up to me and brought me into an embrace, "Wha-" before Y/N could finish her sentence. She was cut off by a loud bang, "Who did this!?" Ruby shouted with tears in her eyes. "Who killed my Aunt! Who did it!?" Ruby then started to break down as well, I then screamed to the top of my lungs. "Whoever you are, I will find you and I will end your life!" I then grabbed Justin and Y/N and Ruby, then teleported back to the hotel room.

__

"Ruby grab your things, everyone grab your shit. We're leaving," they all then started packing, "Ruby, forget about the Mafia thing. Right now, we need to end whoever had the gutts to mess with my FAMILY!" I then got so angry that I punched a hole in the wall.

Moments later, I felt someone hug me from behind. I then turned around and saw it was Y/N, not a while after I started to break down once more.

"Shhh baby, we'll find the bastard who did it." Y/N said as she hugged me tighter, "I love you." I said. "I know and I love you" Y/N said as she kissed my forehead.

***

What ya think? Ya like?

Thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote/comment/share

I love you! 😘❤️