Author's Note

Thank you for reading my story. Feel free to comment. I'd like to know what you think, or if you find any typos.
-Aureillia Skyland

*If you've reached this chapter and I haven't told you yet that the book is over, then you should know that this is not the end of the book. I'm not done writing yet.

*This book was formerly in the science fiction genre, but was switched to adventure

*Highest rank: #25 in adventure (December 19, 2017)

*Highest rank: #26 in science fiction (November 4, 2017)

*I'd like to give a special thanks to everyone who comments.

*I'm sorry if it takes a long time for me to finish a chapter, I'm planning on each chapter being at least 2000 words.

*If anyone has an idea for a book cover please send me it

*This book was entered in the 2016 and 2017 wattys

*If you have any questions please feel free to comment

*Please vote for the chapters you like

*If you ship any characters tell me in the comments

*Contests*

*The spelling of Aureillia was changed to Aurelia. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone who was used to it being spelled Aureillia.

-Reader Tribute-

I've been checking the stats on this book lately, and I noticed that it's got readers in many different countries. I'd like to dedicate the back half of this chapter to recognizing my readers.

Who's reading Breaking Butterfly-

-United States

-South Africa

-Philippines

-Sweden

-Australia

-Thailand

-United Kingdom

-Canada

-The Netherlands

-Croatia

-Ireland

-Germany

-India

-Greece

-Indonesia

-Japan

-Albania

-Nigeria

-Papua New Guinea

-Turkey

-Brazil

-Italy

-Malaysia

-Fiji

-Dominican Republic

-New Zealand

-Pakistan

-Bangladesh

-Botswana

-Trinidad and Tobago

-Kuwait

-Qatar

-United Arab Emirates

-Zimbabwe

-Denmark

-Jamaica

-Egypt

-Poland

-Costa Rica

-Romania

-Guyana

-Belgium

-Luxembourg

-Haiti

-Argentina

-Mexico

-Switzerland

-Portugal

-Kenya

-France

-Austria

-Latvia

-Czech Republic 

-Saudi Arabia

-Slovakia

-Vietnam

-Oman

-Spain

-Lebanon 

-Ghana

**(60 countries)**

Fun Facts-

*This book was inspired by a dream I had when I was in Kindergarten. I woke up and told my parents that I had a dream that I was a superhero named Butterflygirl. When my parents asked what kind of powers Butterflygirl had, I froze. I panicked, getting embarrassed. For some reason I ended up telling them that her power was to sprinkle magic dust over the heads of villains and say 'Nye Night evil villain', and they would just fall asleep. I can't believe I actually said that, *facepalms*. In reality Butterflygirl's powers were forcefields, invisibility, and flying.

*I choose the name Aurelia for my protagonist because I like the name. I later found out that Aurelia has three meanings. It's derived from the latin word Aurelius, meaning 'golden one'. Aurelia is genus of Jellyfish. In italian, Aurelia means Chrysalis, which is ironic considering that Aurelia's superhero name is Butterflygirl.

***

Thank you for reading Breaking Butterfly!