I decided to text Eve. We texted each other frequently and I loved that.

"Don't do anything stupid though. Well, both of you. If Eve cheats on you, will you break up with her?"

My heart crumbled into pieces. "I would but this will be too much bro. Please don't jinx us." Beth laughed when it wasn't funny at all and laid her hand on Dylan's crutch. Dylan brought her to my bed to bang her.

"Okay, brother. Get me a condom." He laid his mouth on Beth's lips.

I walked to my drawer for a condom and tossed it at him. He accepted that and pulled down his jeans and underwear to get his fun started. 

"I want you guys to take out the sheets when you're done fucking. I do not want crabs or any shit that you freaks probably have."

The two laughed at what I said. I walked out of the bedroom and entered the kitchen for a bottle of wine.

•••

"Are you enjoying it here?" I asked Eve. I was back at our apartment with her, around seven in the evening. We were hanging out on the bed, talking about stuff while we were cuddled up face to face.

"Caleb I love it here. It is fun."

"I wanted to know babe. That's all."

Eve shook her head and said something that made me angry. "What have you been telling Dylan? He met up with me after class and told me he knew you and I are fucking in our apartment all the time. Why did you tell him about this place?"

I was astounded. Shocked. Dylan was supposed to keep this to himself. Not going to her to let her know that I'd been talking to him about my love life. "I'm sorry Eve. I'm sorry okay. I won't do this anymore."

She held my hand. "Why do you trust him so much?"

"We are close."

"Be careful."

"I'll be."

"I need to figure out what to wear tomorrow," she said, changing the topic. She got out of the bed and moved to the closet. I got up and followed her there. I saw her frowning at a long-sleeved blouse and jacket.

"This would go well together," I said, hugging her against me. She was a simple girl who loved simple pieces. "All things look good on you sexy."

She batted her eyelashes. "Thank you, baby."

Eve turned around and made me lift her. I pushed down my sweatpants slightly over my knee. She had on a skirt with a thong on so I was able to enter her easily by moving the thong to the side. She hugged my body and started kissing me.

I tightened my grip against her butt and fucked her inside the closet. Clothes started falling from hangers while we moved from place to place. Eve tightened those sexy legs around me and started moaning.

We ended up on the floor of the closet, Eve on top of me. I pulled up my shirt over my head and got rid of the sweatpants. It resumed again.

Eve rubbed herself against me, her hips moving in circles very quickly. Her breasts touched my chest and that gorgeous lips of hers touched the side of my face. She lifted herself and bounced against me, wildly. Holy shit.