"I'm not letting her go to please my mother."

He dismissed Beth and she left the room. I thought he did that to prevent her from listening to his next words. "You shouldn't trust Eve or girls in general. They will cheat, get pregnant for the other guy, and lie to you. You might raise a kid who isn't yours. It is common." Nonsense.

I laughed. "Get the fuck out of there. I'm the only one she wants. She loves me."

"Maybe she wants that dick, Caleb. Have you ever thought of that?" He said. "Big dick fever."

I pushed one eyebrow up, confused at his theory. "Okay?"

"Most girls love big dicks in their pussy and you have a big one. So Evelyn wants that dick. She won't hesitate to fuck another big dick."

"You assume all girls are this way because you've never been lucky. You're always fucking around with different girls."

"You too Caleb. You never had a serious girlfriend. I bet you think you found love with this girl." He shook his head. "You haven't found love yet. That's puppy love."

"I found love. She is the girl I want. I love her so damn much dude. You have no idea." I paused the game.

"Alright, I give up. She is the one," he said. He raised his hands. "Be careful, okay."

"I'm glad you understood." Dylan was the type of guy who didn't trust girls. This was why he was all over the place.

"Keep slamming that dick in her pussy. Stretch that shit out." Dylan laughed. He would say something like that. "Is her pussy fat? I saw that huge cameltoe the other day and think she has a big one."

I grinned and moved my tongue against my lips. "That's my secret."

"Tell me more about Eve's ebony pussy," he said. What the fuck! He was starting to get bad. Dylan always had a foul mouth though. I guessed he had been watching too much porn lately. Asking me questions about my girl's private part was over the top. He was bad.

"Dude, can we talk about something else? You're making me disoriented." All that pussy talk was making me horny for my girl.

"No way. This excites me. Your big white dick is smashing some fat ebony pussy and you don't want to talk about it. This is something you've never done before. Your first-ever. Dude this calls for a celebration and a talk."

I closed my eyes and laughed to myself. "You're a nasty dude Dylan. You'll never change."

"Never." He winked.

"Dylan it is not always about sex. I love her and she loves me too. Eve is smart, beautiful, and funny. I want to spend my life with her." I was excited about my love life.

Everything became very quiet after I said this. I saved our game and laid down on my chaise lounge, Dylan sitting on a chair.

Dylan left his naughty self behind. "I'm happy for you bro. It seems like you found yourself a keeper."

"Thanks."

Beth came back inside the room. Dylan made her sit down on his thighs.