babe

Luke Hemmings thought his life was rather dull, a beautiful parents, two jerk of a brothers and a dog called Molly. They live in a fairly good neighborhood, with soccer, full time home moms and 9 AM - 5 PM working hours kind of dads. His life was a boring routine of school, martial arts class and home. And if he was social-y enough to go out and and actually talk to his friends you'll find him on the downtown arcade or in the park - and by friends well, of course he only had two friends. He wasn't chirpy and fun enough for anyone else. His life is a blob of dull and awkward moments until he found the website.

"hi, how can I help you?"

Being friends with Calum and Ashton means being friends with their 17 years-old raging hormones too, Luke was on his bed that night, his back leaned on the bedpost and his leg sprawled awkwardly with a laptop on his laps. As usual, Luke would open a few tabs while playing some game he found online, he was in the middle of intense game of Pizza Frenzy when a twitter notification appeared on his screen, Calum dm-ed him a link and he knew it was a pornsite. After a few times of Calum tricking him into watching some cheap porn he learnt to not open any direct messages from Calum or Ashton. He ignored him and continue his game, a few minutes later his phone beeped, a notification lighted his phone up and he quickly paused the game, grab his phone which was on the drawer next to his childhood bed.

"KinkyKitty Followed You"

His breath hitched because holly fuck who would use that dirty name on tumblr and why on earth were they following him, Luke never followed a porn blog or even search one, his fingertips turn cold and shaking without him knowing. Subconsciously, he clicked the profile, like he usually does when he has a new followers, and oh fuck, it was a gay pornsite. A various picture of dicks, men on men actions and bondage stuff appeared on his dash, he prays that his mom wouldn't barge in his room like she always does, he glanced to the door and straightened his legs, fixing his laptop too.

He was deep into the blog (with a semi-hard dick) when he stop on a picture, his eyes squinted and he cocked his face to the side, the boy in the picture had a soft purple panties underneath his short skirts, his back faced the screen and Luke only saw the bum which the boy lift his skirt to his waist. Showing his milky, thick thighs. Luke breath becoming shorter and shorter with every second passed because no fucking way a boy could rock a mini skirt and a fucking panties.

Boys weren't supposed to wear girls clothes. That was everyone told him.

Luke doesn't understand why his dick strained in his pants, he thought he likes girls and this boy just confused the hell out of him, because his dick was hard and his mind plays some dirty stuff that Calum once showed him in social class, his mind and dick were confused, yes. He was only confused. He wasn't gay and this boy was confusing him with girl clothes wrapped around his perky bum.

But, Luke doesn't understand why he clicked on the link under the picture and in a split second a new blog came up and holy schmolly this blog was ten time dirtier and kinky-er. A "Hi how can I help you?" line greeted him and Luke was loosing his mind slowly.

He doesn't not understand why his fingers wrapped tightly around him and he was moving in a faster pace everytime he scrolled down and in a few minutes he came with cum on his hand, body shaking like crazy and his eyes rolled to the back oh his head and all he saw was white light.

Luke pants heavily once he regain his composure back,he scrolled down again and when he saw the half selfie posted on the boy tumblr his eyes went wide while his face blushed like crazy.

Because that eyebrow barbel and green eyes seems familiar with one boy in his Biology class.