two **

Its Friday, this time last week he found Michael's little blog.

Luke glanced to the clock and his heart suddenly beat faster, he felt his blood rush and his palms sweats -- he was literally shaking but his body was on fire.

Its dark outside but Luke opted to shut his curtain down, he checked his door again -- locked. His blue eyes roamed inside the small room, wondering if his crazy parents would do something out of this world -- like installing a fucking camera on his desk lamp.

Luke jumped on his bed and pull his laptop on his lap, he put on his earphone and quickly click the link to Michael's tumblr (he bookmarked it, he's not gonna follow him okay. His blog was all about him). He was about to faint, this whole watching some guys in panties is going to kill him one day, and by killing -- his brother making fun of him till the day he die.

The purple blog popped up and the first thing Luke saw was the icon a red lips with his tongue poked on the corner, the header was a gif of 'daddy' written on it and Luke could never, ever not feel attacked by that. His dick was already half hard and he's been starving himself all week so he can get himself of on Michael's pale thigh. Not literally. 

Luke clicked on the latest video, its a long video but he got all night.

The video started with a pale legs, the camera was on above his leg, just enough for the viewers to see his limp dick (it half hard but Luke wanted to think it wasn't), he bend his leg on the knee and a hand with an anchor tattoo running inside and out of his thigh, there's a black panties on his knees -- stretched as his hand went inside his thigh. He pinched the pale skin a little and a moan erupted.

It went straight to his dick and fuck he's already feel like cumming. Luke pull his sweatpants just enough for his dick to spring out.

Michael slowly pumped his dick, Luke could see pre-cum leaking on the tip when he pull his skin down--just to show the viewers his pink tip. Michael let a soft moan again, this time a little longer. Slowly the camera moved and fixed on something flat.

Luke can see the window behind the bedpost-- the sun shine brightly when he recorded this and Michael were facing the window, with a checkered black and blue skirt up on his thin waist. Michael lied on hus tummy witth his bum on air for everyone to see, Luke was almost yelling, he can see the glory pink hole, his mind went crazy and all he wanted was to cum on his laptop screen.

The fair bum wiggled on air and Michael lower down his upper body with his bum on air (theres a giggle echoed and Luke smirk with his hand slowing down on his cock). He parted his legs so his cheeks parted a little more. Slowly a hand crawled under him and figers spread on his crack-- his midle finger pressed on the pink hole with a soft 'daddy' whimpers from him.

Luke slow down his pace as he paused the video. Try to regain his breath again but failed miserably as his frozen screen was Michael's finger in his butt. Luke groaned and press play.

And suddenly his ears were filled with Michael's dirty moans, yelling for his daddy as his finger pump inside and out. 

Something happened and out of sudden Michael was yelling in pleasure, a chain of daddy fuck me coming from his pink lips when he push another finger inside him. Pumping on a slow pace as his body rocked forward.

"Fuck Michael, come on-- please cum.." His hand was shaking and his upper arm was getting sore. His lips quivered, parted with his breath hitched, his head tilted backward, eyes still trying to be on the screen with Michael started to tease his cock.

The screen went black and Luke thought that was it. He groan in dissapointment. He need to cum and---

A moan lingers, this time a little higher than before like Michael was getting closer and closer, the screen popped up and Luke's eyes widen in shocked.

What the fuck, what the fuck

Out of nowhere, a black dildo pumped inside and out, and Luke can't getting any harder than this. His cock strained and his fingers started to prune up, its been too long and Luke need Michael to come now.

Michael re-adjust the black dildo, his panties stuck on one leg as they parted widely. The slick sound echoed in the room and Luke's mind.

And the pornographic sound from him ended everything, the last pump into his hole make both of the boys shaking, bodies arched with their dicks strained on air, Luke felt his warm liquid spurted, almost on his neck and he sigh in content. Eyes still stuck on the other boy.

Michael push the dildo far up his ass and he fall flat onto the bed, his bum far on air and he was shaking, a long chain of fuck and daddy lingered on the room and he finally come.

The screen went black again as Luke heaved heavily, body weakened as his high slowly reduced.

Fuck-- he's gonna die someday and Michael's gonna be the cause of it.

♡♡♡
i need god