Prologue

Darkness.

This was everything you saw and felt. It didn't help to open your eyes, to get a glance at your surroundings, or to breathe. Yet, you weren't sure whether you are dead or alive, but based on the temperature, the kind of warm breeze that caressed your body with some pleasant warmth, you felt alive.

"Open your eyes"

A voice suddenly rang through your ears. A male voice. Taking this as an order, you tried to peel them open, and for once it worked. Being afraid of what will happen, you carefully sat up, moving your head to any directions. You noticed the dark blue clothes on your body, which were quite comfortable to you.

"Now it is your destiny to accompany the light of Hyrule. Go find him and beware of the creatures out there."

Your eyes were almost burning from the sunlight and your breathing quickened.

With a deep inhale, you jumped off the cliff and found a chest with better and robust clothing for you. They will surely be handy someday, so you put them into your bag and kept strolling down the path.

Black smoke caught your eyes and nose as you saw something - no, someone - under an apple tree. As you made your way there, you heard the voice again, you didn't care less where it came from, though.

"Seems like you found him already. Good luck with your next task, (Y/N)"

'What task? And how am I going to tell the Hero that I am his sidekick? Maybe this would be my next task...'

Let the adventure begin....

____________________________________

Hey there! Thanks for reading this here! This was a little shorter than expected, but it's just a prologue, right?
The next chapter will be longer, I promise!