Chapter 7 : Happy Birthday Simon ;)

Chapter 7: Happy Birthday Simon ;)

Chapter 7: Part 1: Present shopping.

*three weeks later*

“What do I get him?” Isabelle asked as her and Clary walked through the dress section at David Jones.

Clary shrugged, “Why are you asking me?”

“Because you’re his best friend and you understand that mundane nerdy stuff that he likes.” Isabelle complained.

Clary furrowed her eyebrows, “Well do you have any ideas on what you think you could get him?”

“I did have one idea but I think he’d get too nervous and back out of his own gift.” Isabelle said as she picked up a short pink party dress to try on.

Clary hadn’t touched any of the dresses unlike Isabelle who was carrying 10 different dresses to try on, “Well what was the idea?”
“Well I was thinking sex but we always have sex so I thought sexy lingerie but all my lingerie is sexy so that wouldn’t matter and then I thought maybe a threesome but as I said I’m pretty sure he’d back out also I don’t know anyone who’d be up for it.” Isabelle said casually.

Clary’s eyes widened at the word ‘threesome’, “A thr-three-threesome?!”

Isabelle looked at her, amused at Clary’s shock, “Yeah, so?”

“Umm, I think your right, he’d back out.” Clary said still slightly in shock.

“He might but he might not.” Isabelle said suggestively.

“What do you mean?”

“Well… Simon is a nerd but in bed he’s, well in one way to put it, a beast.” Isabelle said with passion.

“EW!” Clary looked shocked at what she just heard her ears burned at the life scaring fact.

Isabelle nudged her playfully, “Like you’re so innocent in bed.”

Clary blushed, Isabelle was right she may be shy sometimes when talking about that sort of stuff but when she is in the bedroom she is wild.

“W-W-Well who would you do it with?”

“That’s my second problem,” Isabelle went to pick up another dress but stopped and looked at Clary with wide eyes, full of excitement, “What about you!?”

“What about me?”

“Yeah, would you be my threesome partner?!” Isabelle was full of excitement but Clary was full of horror at the idea of having sex with Simon, her best friend.

“NO! NO! NO! NO! I can’t! Not with Simon!”

“HEY!” Isabelle defended.

“No, I mean he’s my best friend I still see him as that goofy little kid that I met in kindergarten not as someone I’d have sex with.”

“It’s not sex if I’m there.”

“How is that not sex?!” Clary asked astonished.

Isabelle shrugged, “It just isn’t. Please Clary, do this for me, for your best friend and trust me,” Isabelle leaned in and whispered in Clary’s ear, “It’ll be worth it.”

Clary shivered at the tingles that shot through her body from Isabelle’s warm seductive voice.

“I-I-I don’t know…”