Chapter 6: Lock The Door Next Time!!

Here is chapter 6! Pure Clace Smut!

Hope you like it! ENJOY!

Chapter 6: Lock the door next time!

"Jace?" Clary peaked her head into the infirmary as she slowly pushed open the door.

He was sitting on a bed twiddling his fingers; he jerked his head up when he heard that familiar voice that he loved so much, "Clary!"

He jumped to his feet as if he was going to run over to her but he hesitated and stood there awkwardly. She fully entered the room and stood there awkwardly. What the hell do you do in that situation? 'What do I say?! I thought you tried to force yourself on me so I was angry with you but then I found out that it was my evil brother. That my brother beat you up with the help of demons and then turned into you and he was the one who tried to force himself on me. But we're fine because it wasn't you and now we can be happy again?! AHH!'

Her eyes flicked with curiosity as his lips flinched into a smirk, "What are you smiling at?"

"You and how I can tell when your mind is racing with confusing and frustrating thoughts." He answered shyly.

It was a rare occasion when Jace was like this all shy and awkward and she loved every minute of him. She blushed slightly and looked down at her twiddling fingers, she loved it how much he knew about her and then her happy thoughts fell dark as she remembered what they were meant to be talking about, 'Sebastian.' Her throat tightened as the tears welled up and her stomach churned at the thought that she had almost cheated on Jace, the man she loves with all her heart, with her brother. (She didn't count Isabelle as cheating, like Izzy said they were just Experimenting with each other.)

Jace saw the emotional distress she was in and went to her side and lifted her chin gently, brushing his knuckle against her cheek and then cupping it in his hand. She leaned into his soft touch and as his golden gaze connected with hers a tear escaped and rolled down her cheek. Jace lightly and lovingly kissed away the falling tear.

She hummed at his warm lips against her soft cheek, "Jace…"

Their gaze was still connected but Clary's softly fluttered shut as Jace's soft, warm lips captured hers with all the tenderness in the world. She lovingly wrapped her arms around his neck, entangling her fingers in his soft golden locks as his arms wrapped behind her and his hands rested on the top of her back; forcefully but gently pressing their bodies together as if nothing else in the world mattered. She moaned against their tender kiss, "Jace…"

He moaned in reply, "Clarissa…"

Her body tingled at the way he said her name, her actual name; not Clary but Clarissa.

She slowly started to push him over to the bed and he took this as a sign. He tenderly gripped her thighs and lifted her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as his tongue ran across her lips asking for entrance. She gave in immediately; their tongues danced together as if the only thing keeping each other alive.

Jace gently placed the redheaded beauty down on the mattress and unfortunately broke away from the kiss but only to take off his short and discarded it to the ground. He took her lips as his once again, cupping her cheeks in his rough yet soft hands, climbing on top of her, their bodies tenderly rubbing together creating another small moan escape against the kiss. Jace slightly sat up, pulling Clary up with him, pulling off her shirt letting only seconds pass before their lips locked together once again. His hands ran through the end of her red curls and slid over her soft body. He loved how small and delicate yet strong and courageous she was and he wanted to remember every inch of her, of her body and soul. He started trailing soft, loving kisses form her mouth to her jaw to her neck, lingering on her pulse causing little moans to escape her tender lips and her fingers to slightly tighten their grip on his golden locks. He trailed kisses down the center of her chest to her naval to the edge of her shorts. He placed small butterfly kisses across her hips and as he slowly undid the buttons of her pants and swiftly pulled them off, discarding it to the floor. He trailed kisses up her inner thigh Clary's hips involuntary moving up, wanting more. He trailed his row of kisses back up her stomach to her neck, lingering once again causing even more moans to escape her lips.

As he captured her lips with his once again Clary slid her hands down his muscular chest and started undoing his pants, unzipping them and attempting to pull them off. Jace smiled as she fumbled and broke away form the kiss and pulled them off himself and discarding them to the side. Now the only thing separating them was the thin layer of underwear. Jace cupped her cheeks once again pulling her up and clashing their lips together their tongues dancing more passionately together. Jace reached behind her and unclasped her bra in one swift move, letting it fall from her shoulders, tossing it to the side. Jace gripped her thighs as she lay back down on the bed, she slightly tugged on his hair causing a groan of pleasure to escape him, and she grinned at his pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his waist and lifted her hips. Both of them moaned as Jace rubbed his hardness against her arousal.

Clary bit his bottom lip, "More."

He grinned and slid down her, pulling down her panties and pulling off his briefs, discarding both of them to the other side of the room. He lay back down and sucked on her pulse. She threw her head back giving him more access; he lifted her hips and positioned himself at her entrance. He teased her as he gently rubbed against her bud and then pushed into her wetness. She moaned and bit her lip.

He started thrusting, hitting her spot each time, moans escaping her each time, "Jace… Oh God! There! Right there!"

He groaned at her tightness being wrapped around him but her knew that they should probably as quiet as possible, they were in the infirmary, the door was unlocked and noise travelled in the Institute he knew this to well from a recent experience with Isabelle and Simon. He pushed down the disturbing thoughts and clashed his lips on hers. They moaned against their kiss, louder and louder with each thrust.

Clary couldn't hold it back any more, her muscles tightened and thighs quivered, she released onto his hardness, she broke away from his kiss and screamed in pleasure. Her release was immediately met by Jace's, he groaned her name.

His breaths came out short and sharp, he leaned down and kissed her tenderly.

Suddenly the door of the Institute swung open and Simon came running in "CLARY ARE YOU OK?! I HEARD YOU SCREAM!" Both Clary and Jace stared at Simon in shock and then a sly grin crept onto Jace's face as Simon's eyes widened in horror, "OH GOD!"

Isabelle came running in, "Simon I told you not to come in here!" She smiled awkwardly at the two lovers and started dragging Simon out of the room, "I tried to tell him. I did I really did! But seriously though, lock the door next time!"

Simon still had a look of horror on his face as he was dragged out of the room. As Isabelle closed the Infirmary door Jace started laughing. He pulled out of her and flopped on the bed, next to her.

He was still laughing, Clary hit him on the chest, "Don't laugh! That was horrifying!"

"Oh come on, it was a little funny."

Clary looked at him in disbelief, "Oh really? What if it was Maryse that had walked in here or worse my MUM!"

Jace's humor was wiped from his face immediately, "Good point." But his smirk started to appear once again, "but you have to admit, the look on Simon's face was priceless!"

Clary couldn't hold back her smile and then she sat up, "We should probably get dressed before some one else walks in on us."

"Good point." He sat up and started getting dresses.

As they went to walk out he grabbed Clary's hand and spun her around to face him. Jace tucked a strand of her fiery red hair behind her ear and kisses her lovingly, "I love you."

She smiled, "I love you too."

Did you like it?! PLEASE KEEP THOSE AWESOME REVIEWS COMING!

(and if you have any smut requests please PM me and i'll see what i can do to work it into the story!)

THANKS!