Chapter 5: Prague

Chapter 5: Prague.

It was two days after the wedding and Clary, Isabelle, Jordon, Luke, Jocelyn, Maryse and Brother Zachariah were standing outside the Infirmary. Jace had been found beaten and unconscious in the coat closet at the wedding, for the past day no one except Brother Zachariah and Maryse had been aloud to see him.

Clary had her arms crossed; she was still unhappy with how he acted with her at the wedding, even if he had been under a spell.

"Jonathon has been healed and has been question about the events of that night. After listening to his statement along with yours, Clarissa, we have discovered what has happened." Brother Zachariah informed.

"So, what happened?" Clary was getting frustrated.

"Jonathon's statement said that, he was walking back from the bathroom when he was attacked, he was attacked by five demons and someone we all know and hate, Jonathon Christopher Morgenstern also known as Sebastian I hear. Your brother Clarissa, son of Valentine Morgenstern and Jocelyn Fairchild." Clary looked over at her mum who was looking down in shame, Brother Zachariah continued, " According to Jonathon, before he passed out he saw Sebastian drink some sort of blue liquid and transformed into Jace before his very eyes."

Clary's heart sank and her stomach twisted as she realized what happened, "That means…"

"Yes, Jonathon Christopher Morgenstern was the one who attempted to force himself on you not Jonathon Herondale." Brother Zachariah concluded.

Clary's head was spinning with what she had been told. She took a few steps back and then snapped out of her thoughts as she heard Isabelle's concerned voice, "Clary, is everything ok? Do you want to talk"

"umm, no, I think I just want to be left alone right now." Clary turned around and headed back to her room at the Institute. She was about to open her door when she felt a warm hand on her shoulder, she looked around to see her best friend's concerned eyes, "Clary are you sure you want to be alone right now?"

She smiled weakly at him, "Yeah, I just need some time to think."

He smiled back in an attempt to slightly cheer her up, "Ok, text or call me if you need me."

She gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek, "I will. I'll see you later."

"K"
She turned back around and entered her room, shutting the door behind her. She felt her knees shake as she walked over to the bed; she reached the bed just in time to collapse on it. She had been holding in the tears since Brother Zachariah had said Sebastian's name, she let them fall willingly. She clutched onto her pillow, burying her face in it, muffling her cries.

Her head was pounding with thoughts, 'Why did I have to do what I did? If I had just stayed away from him he wouldn't have come after me, he wouldn't have hurt Jace! It wasn't my fault! It was the faerie drugs! Was it? Yes! YES IT WAS!'

Clary thought back to the night she was thinking of.

It was the night Jace, herself and Sebastian went to 'the Bone Chandelier'; she had passed out on the bed with Jace but had woken a few hours later. She was still a bit high from the club, she had tip toed her way down the hall to Sebastian's room. She had been 'curious' as to what he was doing. She slowly pushed the door open to find him reading a book on his bed. His head jerked up to see his little sister standing in his door way, head tilted to the side looking at him with a childish grin, he smiled that devilish smile which made her blush. Making her hair look redder than it already was.

Her head still tilted to the side she asked, "Watcha' doin'?"

He smiled at her, "Looking at my beautiful, sexy little sister."