Experiment.

THIS IS A ONE SHOT CLARY/IZZY SMUT FIC(the Mortal Instruments)

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! ENJOY!

Experiment-

Clary was sitting on Isabelle's bed while she was asking what she should wear to Magnus and Alec's engagement party tomorrow. Clary and Isabelle were comfortable getting changed in front of each other; it's just a girl thing but as Clary watched Isabel change her eyes started to wonder over the beauty's body. She felt herself heat up, she knew what this feeling was, she got it with Jace most of the time but never with Isabel, never with a girl.

Isabelle noticed her watching, "What's up? Jealous?" she asked teasingly.

Clary gave her an 'as if!' look and then thought about it for a second, "Hey Iz. Have you… ever… um… have you ever been with a..."

"A girl?" Isabelle asked finishing Clary's sentence.

"Well… yeah." Clary was slightly ashamed that she was asking this.

Isabelle seemed like it was totally normal, "yeah, every now and then when I get sick of guys' company. I take it you haven't."

Clary was slightly offended, "What makes you say that?!"

"You give off that vibe and why would you be asking it like that, stuttering and embarrassed and all if you have? So have you been with a girl or was I right?"

Clary gave up, "You were right."

Isabelle started comparing shoes, "why are you asking me about this?"

Clary started fiddling with her hands, "I was… just… curious that's all."

Isabelle raised an eyebrow at her, "Ohh really? Just curious were we? You weren't secretly asking if we could 'experiment' together?"

Clary looked down and blushed, "W-W-Well… maybe… I-I- I don't know?"

Isabelle walked over to her and sat down next to her, Clary's eyes slightly drifted to Isabel's black lace bra covered breasts but quickly snapped up to Isabel's lustful ones as Izzy ran a hand up Clary's thigh. Intriguing tingles shot up through her body.

Clary's heart started racing and Isabelle noticed, she tucked Clary's fiery red hair behind her ear, leaned forward and whispered seductively in it, "Relax. It's natural and may I say, it's fun!"

Clary's eyes now twinkled with excitement. Isabelle brushed her hand across Clary's jaw and then gently placed her lips of hers. Clary sat wide eyed for a second but then shut them and leaned into the kiss. Isabelle's hand went to the back of Clary's head and pulled her forward, she ran her tongue across the red-head's bottom lip asking for entrance and Clary allowed it eagerly. Their tongues danced like fire and ice. A little moan escaped Clary as Isabelle lightly bit down on her bottom lip. Clary's hands roamed Isabelle's sides and suddenly fell on her back and started unhooking her bra letting it fall onto the bed. Isabelle pulled Clary's band T-shirt over her head exposing her small perky breasts (She hadn't bothered with a bra today) Clary looked at Isabelle's in fascination Isabelle couldn't help but grin. She grabbed Clary's hands and placed them over her breasts and looked at her, confirming that it was ok. Clary started rubbing the soft breasts and felt her skin heat as Isabelle placed her own mouth over her hard nipple and started sucking on it. Both girls let out a little moan at each other's touch. As Isabelle swirled her tongue around the redhead's hard nipple she slid her hand down her stomach and started unbuttoning her jeans. As she unzipped the zipper she pulled away from Clary, pushing her down on the bed. She pulled her jeans and purple underwear off and threw them on the floor, she pulled her own lace underwear off discarded it as well. She climbed on top of Clary and kissed her vigorously. He tongue exploring the small girl's mouth and enjoying every moment of it. Clary never thought anything could feel this… this… this HOT! Isabelle started hot kisses down Clary's body, knowing that Clary would have no experience in pleasuring a girl she decided that she should take charge. Isabelle's kisses lingered as she neared Clary's heat. Isabelle ran a finger over Clary's folds causing a little moan escape the redhead's lips. Isabelle placed a hand on Clary's stomach as she placed her lips over Clary's heat, the taste of the redhead made Isabelle's own heat to dampen. She ran her tongue over Clary's top and then swirled it around her bud. Clary let out a small gasp at the sensation. Jace had never touched her like this and Clary's own hands weren't anything compared to what Isabelle was doing. Clary moans got louder and more frequent, once Clary muttered the dark haired girls name Isabelle thrusted her finger into her making Clary arch her back and gasp. Isabelle thrusted a few times, watching the redhead's reaction. She smiled at how weak she had become under her touch. Isabelle started making the 'come here' motion against Clary's spot. Clary's breathing became short and sharp and her fingers twisted in the bed sheets. Isabelle reached over to her bed-side draw and pulled out one of her favorite toys. She turned it on and placed it onto Clary's bud causing her to have to muffle her screams by stuffing her face into the pillow. Clary's fingernails now dug into the bed. The intense felling was pushing her over the edge, she felt her muscles tighten and her thighs quiver as she released onto Isabelle's hand she couldn't hold it back anymore she screamed at the intense pleasure.