Chapter 7: Jungle Pool SOS

I look all around, clutching my phone in my hand. It was...tropical, which is odd. Wait a minute...am I dreaming? I'm in Japan, right? Japan isn't really known for its tropical locales. Not to mention I was forced into a swimsuit by Hikaru's and Kaoru's twin maids...
             "Behold Haruhi, (Y/N), bask in the beauty of tropical birds. Aren't they breathtaking? I wonder what they're called." Tamaki says gently. I raise an eyebrow. It was pretty, but where the hell are we?
            "Um...Where was the exit again?" Haruhi questions. I glance back over at the two, noticing that Tamaki had went over to sit in a chair, drink in his hand.
            "You two try to make the most of this downtime and just relax. We're so worried about keeping our good looks we deserve a little vacation." Tamaki says.
           How am I supposed to relax when I'm in a revealing bikini?! Not to mention Hikaru is here...Besides, I could be doing so much right now.
          Such as doing my chores, doing my homework, watching anime, making dinner, writing my book, designing an outfit, and more...but I'm here instead.
         Then again, maybe I can sketch something out- maybe a tropical-themed outfit. Yeah, I suppose that could work...but there's a lot of school work I want to get done.
            "Personally, I think this is pointless and a waste of time, so can I go home now?" Haruhi questions. "I should really be studying and I've got a ton of laundry to do today. Senpai...where are we, anyway?" Haruhi complains.
          I kind of agree with Haruhi, though. I have chores to do, dinner to make, things to design, anime to watch. I have no time for this.

~Earlier~

        Haruhi and I were walking around peacefully, ready to head home, study, and do our usual chores. Then, all of a sudden, I was picked up and tossed over a shoulder, someone else grabbing Haruhi's arm.
             "Target." Kaoru starts.
           "Captured." Hikaru finishes. Haruhi yells in surprise, while I yelp like a puppy. Yeah, I don't scream when I'm surprised...I yelp like a dog. I hear a limousine pull up, although I can't see it, given that my face was against Hikaru's back. I sigh, what do they want?
           "Good work, now take them with you." I hear a voice, which was pretty obviously Tamaki's, say.
            "Roger." Hikaru and Kaoru reply while Tamaki lets out an amused 'hmph.'
              "Hold on...where are we going?!" Haruhi exclaims as the twins laugh. I hear a door open, Hikaru taking me off his shoulder and setting me inside. Haruhi sat next to me, while I kind of glared at the twins.

~Present time~

         "This place is a theme park my family, the Ootori group, runs. It's called the Tropical, Aqua Garden." Kyoya explains, which makes me jump the tiniest bit in surprise. Wait...doesn't Kyoya's family run hospitals?
            "I don't understand, I thought the Ootori group ran hospitals, and that they're focused on the medical business, Kyoya-Senpai." Haruhi comments.
             "Yes, but my family likes to diversify and try different things. Besides, this could be classified as a healing facility." Kyoya replies. I raise an eyebrow.
             "Hm." Haruhi mumbles while I put a hand to my chin.
            "It's therapeutic. Think of all the people who are overworked and would love a vacation in the South tropics. However, they may not be able to get the time off or be able to afford it. Those people can now seek refuge here, at this theme park, and reduce their stress levels. The Ootori's group primary concern, has always been for the good health and wellbeing of the general public." Kyoya explains.
I sweat-drop. Sounds suspicious to me... I glance near the pool, noticing Hikaru and Kaoru playing with a beach ball while Mori waded around with Honey on his shoulders. I blush lightly. Just the thought of Hikaru actually noticing me...
"The park doesn't officially open until next month, but the host club is given a special advance invitation." Kyoya says. I glance back over at him, only to nearly fall down. Looking down, I realized Honey had tackled me into a hug. I smile slightly as he tackles Haruhi in a hug as well.
"Haru-chan! (Y/N)-chan! Want to share some coconut juice with me? Or maybe you want to try a piece of the mango-cake!" Honey exclaims.
"Cool, sure. I'll share some coconut juice with you." Haruhi says. Honey smiles, turning to me.
"A little bit of of mango-cake sounds good." I say, smiling slightly while pushing up my glasses with one finger. Honey smiles widely, running off to get some. I glance at Haruhi, the both of us smiling at the small boys antics. Then again...he is older than us.
I glance around elsewhere, as does Haruhi. I notice Hikaru and Kaoru walking towards us, making my eyes widen slightly. Quickly, I stand behind Haruhi, obviously surprising her.
"(Y/N), what are you doing?" She questions, turning around to face me. I blush lightly, rubbing the back of my neck.
"Um...I may or may not be hiding from my crush because I'm wearing a bikini..." I mumble quietly. Haruhi sweat-drops, rolling her eyes, a smile still in her face. I glance down at my revealing swimsuit, my hair in (h/style).