Chapter 6: The Grade School Host is the Naughty Type

It was another day at the host club, and this time we were dressing like Arabian royalty and...yeah. I can't really say much about it, simply because it was kind of an odd and random costume choice, if you ask me.

 I can't really say much about it, simply because it was kind of an odd and random costume choice, if you ask me

        I had on an Arabian princess outfit...and I'm lucky that I got one like this. Most of them were like Jasmine's (from Aladdin) outfit. They are really revealing...but, fortunately, the host aren't that evil, and gave me something that covered a lot more.
           I step out of the dressing room, only to have just about all the hosts stare at me. Honey runs up and wraps his arms around my waist.
            "Wow! You look great (Y/N)-chan!" He exclaims. I blush/pale lightly.
            "T-thank you, H-honey..." I mumble. Honey gives me a small smile, going back over to Mori.  I notice the other hosts Arabian styled outfits.
              Tamaki, of course, was an Arabian King, and the twins basically wore the same exact thing. So, it was the usual. Tamaki continued to usher everyone to their positions, seeing as how the club would soon open.
               I walk over to my normal spot, which was, unsurprisingly, located right in front of Hikaru and Kaoru. Hikaru looks down at me, a slight blush coming to his face.
               "You look really pretty..." He mumbles. I catch it, my face turning bright red/white.
               "Oh, y-you t-think so? W-well t-thank y-you so m-much!" I reply quietly but happily. Hikaru's blush darkens slightly. The boss then told us to 'sh' and everyone was now in the correct position.
                 Almost immediately after, the door is opened, rose petals floating about. We say our usual 'Welcome to the Ouran host club' and I notice the one who opened the door was actually just a surprised little boy.
                 "Oh, it's just a kid." Hikaru points out.
                 "Not only that, it's just a boy." Kaoru comments. Wait...why would a little boy want to come here?
              "What's wrong, little boy? Did you come to my palace in search on something?" Tamaki questions gently. Dang...Tamaki is really deep in the role of Arabian King. I sweat-drop.
               "Ah-are you the King of this place?" The confused boy questions. Tamaki's eyes widen slightly, then he lets out a content sigh. "W-well are you?" The boy asks once more.
               "Come closer, lost one." Tamaki commands softly. The boy starts walking over. "What was it you just called me, little boy?" Tamaki questions.
                "The King." The boy replies simply. Tamaki smiles widely.
              "Ahh, the King! Yes, I am the King of the Ouran host club! Long live the host King!" Tamaki says happily, stars in his eyes. Well...I guess that's what he likes to be called...but he's never called it.
                "I'm an elementary 5th year. Shiro Takaogi!" The boy, apparently named Shiro, exclaims. Tamaki puts his hands up to his own face, the boy point in gat him. "I want the host club King to take me on as an apprentice!"
                To this, my eyes widen in surprise, as do the rest of the hosts. Why would a little boy want to do something like this? Maybe there's something else...a deeper meaning...
               Tamaki, of course, I immediately excepts what the boy wants. Shiro seems to be slightly happy, but turns confused once he notices me.
               "Why is there a girl here already?" He questions. I stand in front of him, hands on my knees. This makes me bend down slightly. I glance at the boy.
               "I-it's r-really c-complicated..." I explain briefly, glancing down at the young boy. After a little bit, Shiro reaches up, and squishes my breasts.
              "You have really big boobs..." Shiro comments. I yelp, standing straight up while crossing my arms over my coconuts. I glance to the side, an embarrassed and annoyed look on my face. I then glance back at the hosts, whose eyes and mouths were wide open.
              Well, except for Kyoya and Mori, of course. Tamaki then starts to lecture Shiro about having manners. I frown, walking back to Hikaru and Kaoru, arms still crossed over my chest.
"I feel slightly violated..." I mumble to them. The twins frown, but shrug. There wasn't anything they could do about it. I sigh. Hikaru glances over at me.
"I'll try to make sure that no unwanted visitors try and touch you in places you're uncomfortable." Hikaru replies. I smile slightly at him, not noticing his occasional glances at my breasts.
Once Tamaki had finished the lecture, Shiro apologized to me. I waved my hand.
"N-no big deal...I've d-dealt with w-worse." I reply simply. Tamaki then continues to explain what he wants Shiro to do. I sigh. This is going to be a long week...