Chapter 4: Attack of the Lady Manager

It was a Saturday, and I was just hanging around my house reading books, designing new clothes, and watching anime. At the moment, I was watching Chunnibyo. It's so adorable!!!
           Hehe...I'm a sucker for romantic-comedies. As I watched, I started to think about trying to cosplay...oh that would be fun. I could get my eldest brother, (o/b/n) to help! He knows how to put together cosplay at a cheap price.
            Not to long ago, he cosplayed Sora while my younger sister cosplayed Shiro. Both characters are from No Game No Life. (Y/s/n) and (o/b/n) are built perfectly for it too. Now, here I am, wanting to cosplay for no particular reason.
It's fun, so don't judge me. I ponder it. Who could I cosplay as? Perhaps I could try Maka, from Soul Eater...no wait, that wouldn't work. My breasts are to big for that...hm.
I don't know, I'll figure it out. I could try and dress up as a book character, too. Eh, I'll just wait until next Halloween. My attention focuses back on Chunnibyo, of which I had already finished my three episodes for this day.
Oops, at least I was thinking after I finished. You know though, I'm surprised my brothers hadn't told our parents about me being in the host club... perhaps they just don't pay attention.
Honestly, the hosts don't really know that I'm kind of an Otaku...no one ever cared. I kind of wish there was another girl in the club who was also one, just so someone could understand... eh, oh well. It's getting late, I should hit the hay.
I quickly change into some pajamas, plopping on my bed. I cover myself with a top-sheet, but nothing more. My room is warm enough as is. I then stare up at the ceiling, thoughts running through my mind.
In and out they come, like a never ending sea of waves; constantly moving from one topic to the next. I shake my head, my thoughts shall not control me this night. I turn on my left side, placing my glasses on the dresser located next to my bed.
I tuck in my arms as well as my feet, curling up in a ball. I snuggle into my pillow, trying hard to keep my mind at ease. The task is quite the issue, seeing as how my mind constantly flows like my thoughts never end.
I suppose, to an extent, that they really don't. Yet, of all the things that place in my mind, only the hardships I endure replay through my head. They will always come back to haunt me.
My brain doesn't stop, continuing to replay every slap, hit, kick, or bruise I have ever received. The words they said float through my head like poison, one of which has no antidote.
I'm used to this by now, seeing as what they said is true. I'm worthless, ugly, fat, and just about anything they could think of. They've always been right, and there is nothing I could do.  
            All through 6th and 7th they continued, and I got used to it. I stopped fighting them, their words. It was all pointless. The twins were the only things keeping me going. I'm truly grateful for them both, even if they were jerks to other girls.
             I think we have all heard enough of this depressing matter for one night. My eyes slowly flutter close, the darkness consuming me.
             I awake the next morning, the thoughts from last night still fluttering through my head. I frown, sitting up. I grip my bed sheets tight. None of what they said is true...right? Oh, who am I kidding, of course it is. There's a reason no one cares for you. That must be it.
         I shake the thoughts out of my head, turning my head to the alarm clock. 5:30. Perfect timing, as usual. I go into the bathroom, doing my daily morning routine. I then put on my uniform, adding in a black scarf.
          I brush/do my hair in (normal hairstyle). I quickly go downstairs, grabbing a protein bar and a banana. The usual, I like to call it. I head back upstairs, sitting at my desk.
         I eat them both as quickly as possible, tossing the banana peel and protein bar wrapper in the trash. I go back to the bathroom, brushing my teeth. I walk back downstairs, watching the rest of my family bustle about.
          "Bye!" I call, heading out the door with my bag. I scratch my dogs head before leaving, the close the door behind me. Our house is barely ever bustling like that, unless, of course, if it's on a school morning or we are preparing to go somewhere.
          Other than that, the house is usually quite quiet. There were barely any fights, seeing as how my siblings and I got along extremely well. It's a weird family, I know, but that's just how we are.
           As I continue walking, I make sure to enjoy the view. Beautiful, as always. Even just the way a shadow can cast upon a certain area during a certain time of day is beautiful on its own.  Hehe, sorry for my odd ramblings.
            I open the doors to the school, still admiring the amazing architecture. Although pink wouldn't have been my first choice, they made it work well. This is what I get for being a Ravenclaw and a child of Athena...
            I make my way to my locker, books tucked in my bag as well as my hands. I hear slight whispering, causing my eyes to shift back and forth. There were girls strewn across the hallway, pointing at me as well as whispering.
             I sigh, rolling my eyes. This is ridiculous. I hear a few of the whispers, none of them being friendly. Just like middle school. I frown, their words continuing to float around in me. A poison, I call it. One with no antidote.